National cup

Lone Wolf

SILVER
Cal south national cup website states schedule will be up in 2nd week of January. We are now on are 3rd week of January. Any guess when they will be posted?

Cal south national cup website states schedule will be up in 2nd week of January. We are now on are 3rd week of January. Any guess when they will be posted?

A phone call to Ca South National Cup yielded :

could be today but probably tomorrow and no later then Thursday .

A phone call to Ca South National Cup yielded :

could be today but probably tomorrow and no later then Thursday .

I reported what I was told . I considered not posting but the guy sounded so sincere , motivated and confident . Well, I'm still hoping , and there are still a few Thursday hours left to release the schedules before I will have to post " I should have known better !! "

I reported what I was told . I considered not posting but the guy sounded so sincere , motivated and confident . Well, I'm still hoping , and there are still a few Thursday hours left to release the schedules before I will have to post " I should have known better !! "
No one is blaming you...you're just the messenger.

I figure it's a LOW priority right now with all the rescheduling they have to do now (State Cup Mayors and CRL).

" I should have known better "

To be fair to the person at National Cup that I talked to , the rainout this weekend of State Cup games must have made it more difficult to get the National Cup schedule published .

However , when I was talking to him I also stated that when you make a commitment in writing that families will use to plan their lives and then you can't fulfill that commitment , an update on the website might be in order to show some respect and courtesy for what in actuality are your customers.

Teams will be seeded. I you would go by the "chalk" you can figure it out:
i.e.
# 7 RSC
#8 Legends FC
#9 Blues Dido
#10 LAGSD
#11 Arsenal SD
etc.....

Teams will be seeded. I you would go by the "chalk" you can figure it out:
i.e.
# 7 RSC
#8 Legends FC
#9 Blues Dido
#10 LAGSD
#11 Arsenal SD
etc.....
Man, who ranked these teams? They are all jacked up. Macias at #14, Strikers at #15? Doesn't the ranking committee look at the cal south rankings? CRL should not have this much of an impact. Macias is easily a top 5 team with Strikers a top 10 team. Now there's the possibility of having top teams play each other too early in the tournament. Some argue that the late blooming LAGSD should be in the top 5 as well. I agree but rankings might have been done too early for them. Lastly, Eagles at #29?? They are easily a top 10 team in cal south.

Back