NATIONAL CUP O5 2018

Blues 5 RSC 3. Blues were winning 5-0 at half and decided to rest most of their starters in the second half.

Real beat them two out of three this season, including in January 2018, so yes it can happen.
Blues 5 RSC 3. Blues were winning 5-0 at half and decided to rest most of their starters in the second half.
This is a blatant mistruth. The entire starting team for Blues was in on the second half. RSC came out strong in the second half and Blues had trouble responding. And let’s not forget the penalty kicks on two bad calls. No doubt Blues was the better team today but call it like it was.

This is a blatant mistruth. The entire starting team for Blues was in on the second half. RSC came out strong in the second half and Blues had trouble responding. And let’s not forget the penalty kicks on two bad calls. No doubt Blues was the better team today but call it like it was.
I actually received the information directly from a Blues parent whose DD plays on the team.

Was it, or was it not, 5-0 in favor of Blues at halftime? If so, the game was done as a contest.

In one single statement you deminish both teams and those players who played today. So your point is to relay second hand information you heard from someone else. Ok! Then you insinuate the blues players who came in are basically scrubs only to be played when the game is out of hand, with your non starters comment. You continue with it and make RSC out to be some kind of over matched group of players unfit to play today. It was 5-3. Clubs aside, game aside, results aside. players deserve more respect than stupid ass statements from whoever you are. Just say the score and move on.

In one single statement you deminish both teams and those players who played today. So your point is to relay second hand information you heard from someone else. Ok! Then you insinuate the blues players who came in are basically scrubs only to be played when the game is out of hand, with your non starters comment. You continue with it and make RSC out to be some kind of over matched group of players unfit to play today. It was 5-3. Clubs aside, game aside, results aside. players deserve more respect than stupid ass statements from whoever you are. Just say the score and move on.
Hey Nutmeg, its called insight into the game. I wasn't trying to diminish anyone's play so lighten up.

Was it, or was it not, 5-0 in favor of Blues at halftime? If so, the game was done as a contest.
If you want the facts, the score was actually 4-0 at the half but that’s neither here nor there. Once RSC scored 3 goals the stall tactics quickly ensued. Regardless, I think you should listen to “nutmeg” and say the score and move on. Blues played a better 1st half and RSC played a better 2nd. Good luck to all teams.

I’m surprised they allowed the game to continue at
5-0 wow...done as a contest! You actually wrote that & you where serious. High fives all Around. Must of been really beneath the sideline to have to be subjected to such a waste of your time. If it was over than it would of been 5-0 final, Not 5-3. Maybe petition cal south to see if your next opponent even wants to show up rather than play. Just an idea.

Hey Nutmeg, its called insight into the game. I wasn't trying to diminish anyone's play so lighten up.
Whatever, don’t come on here with some stupid shi. and call it insight. I don’t care if it wasn’t your intention or not, you did diminish the players on both teams. Always makes me laugh when people post stupid then don’t like it when they get called out on it.

Surf B just edged out Arsenal in the final seconds of their game 2-1

Go ahead was scored in final seconds, which was 2+ mins beyond regulation time. Not to diminish great header off FK, but ref judgement had very clear impact on outcome. Lesson: don’t leave outcome to ref’s hands.

Back