NATIONAL CUP O5 2018

It was brought to my attention that the round of 16 pairings that involve wild card teams were changed this afternoon. The order in which these wild card teams finished were also changed if I’m correct. So, what’s up?

It was brought to my attention that the round of 16 pairings that involve wild card teams were changed this afternoon. The order in which these wild card teams finished were also changed if I’m correct. So, what’s up?
Maybe because of the three way tie?

Attachments

• A595E699-EFD7-4129-B0E6-552271D99057.jpeg
    A595E699-EFD7-4129-B0E6-552271D99057.jpeg
    750.3 KB · Views: 19
This was from the Cal South Administration

We had 3 teams tied for the Wild Cards in the Girls 2005 age group in National Cup. The teams are LAGSD G05 Pre Academy II-Kalinoski, Real So Cal G05 Pre Academy and West Coast FC G05 Pre-Academy. Per National Cup rule 5.5 number 7. If there is a tie between two or more teams for wild card placement, step 6 will be replaced with a coin toss by the NCPC or Designee.

The coin toss was held on March 5, 2018.

The result of the coin toss where the following.

WC1- LAGSD G05 Pre Academy II-Kalinoski
WC2- Real So Cal G05 Pre Academy
WC3- West Coast FC G05 Pre-Academy

Which means the following teams are now playing:

So Cal Blues v Real so Cal
Legends Academy v West Coast
Galaxy SB v LAGSD

The next tie breakers should be:
1. Club that is changing names next year
2. Club that is having the most roster changes next year
3. Club that has the most identifiers in the name of the team. IE- Elite Pre Academy Reserve II wins the spot over Pre-Academy
4. Coach with the thickest accent

This was from the Cal South Administration

We had 3 teams tied for the Wild Cards in the Girls 2005 age group in National Cup. The teams are LAGSD G05 Pre Academy II-Kalinoski, Real So Cal G05 Pre Academy and West Coast FC G05 Pre-Academy. Per National Cup rule 5.5 number 7. If there is a tie between two or more teams for wild card placement, step 6 will be replaced with a coin toss by the NCPC or Designee.

The coin toss was held on March 5, 2018.

The result of the coin toss where the following.

WC1- LAGSD G05 Pre Academy II-Kalinoski
WC2- Real So Cal G05 Pre Academy
WC3- West Coast FC G05 Pre-Academy

Which means the following teams are now playing:

So Cal Blues v Real so Cal
Legends Academy v West Coast
Galaxy SB v LAGSD
A coin toss? Ouch.

Any upsets in round of 16?

Surf 2 over Arsenal
Real over Blues hard to believe one gets knocked out on Saturday
Albion over Surf
80% chance of rain and if its also windy or when its windy lots of weird things can happen.

Surf 2 over Arsenal
Albion over Surf
80% chance of rain and if its also windy or when its windy lots of weird things can happen.
Team Smurf aka (SD Force) over Slammers, at least thats what I keep telling my kid.
Good luck to everyone.

Surf 2 over Arsenal
Albion over Surf
You really think RSC will win aganist Blues?

Back