National Cup 2019

Beach actually has the best argument to complain re seeding, not Surf. Surf just may have to face Legends one game early. Beach deserves a first seed in a group where they don't have to beat Surf to win group. Good on you Beach parents for not whining about it.
Which Beach?

Gasp! I've been outed (check the Roll Call. No hiding here). Just ended a long business trip. Plenty relaxed . So, who are you with?
Nice!!! No horse in this race. Never seen your team play and only two mentioned and a few others that why I put my input so let me rephrase I wish all the girls the best of luck. And one of these teams will represent SoCal in a big way. Good luck

Should be interesting tournament. Surf, Legends and Albion all on same side of bracket. If you look at Albions results in DPL they could be considered in top 3 with these other 2 teams. But regardless, injuries, defections, tournament style will help to shake some things up. Interested to see how rust will play a part as some teams haven't been playing top notch comp lately either.

Should be interesting tournament. Surf, Legends and Albion all on same side of bracket. If you look at Albions results in DPL they could be considered in top 3 with these other 2 teams. But regardless, injuries, defections, tournament style will help to shake some things up. Interested to see how rust will play a part as some teams haven't been playing top notch comp lately either.

Albion definitely should be considered in the the top 3. I think the champion will be one of these 3 teams. I would say LAGSB but they seemed to be plagued with injuries.

Surf or legends prolly has the best shot. I think Albion plays as good a brand of soccer as anyone out there and might be the funest team to watch and definitely has a shot but the other two are gonna be tough to beat. So Cal Academy might surprise a few people as well.

Any updates from the fields/games? The fields are a mess...next week will be tough...rain in the forecast most of the week.

Fields today were a mixed bag. All were really wet but some looked like they had small ponds or huge mud piles. Our girls were fortunate on Field 23 as it was pretty uniformly wet and not as muddy or slippery as some of the others.

Any updates from the fields/games? The fields are a mess...next week will be tough...rain in the forecast most of the week.
Fields seemed better today than yesterday . Our girls played in a down pour . Today field #18 was pretty nice ...

Yesterday was much worse. Rain pretty much all day including some downpours. The 12:00-1:00 time slots was prolly the worst of it. Most fields help up ok. My DDs field wasn't one of them. Field 11 was a slopping mess yesterday with huge ponds. Today they were on the same field and while no standing water it was a muddy mess. That field was trashed after this weekend. Saw games on other fields that the fields looked and played great. Wet but not like some.
Far as overall games this weekend no real big surprises. I got to watch a lot of games yesterday and today. Albion looked on point as did Legends and surf. Albion has to be one of my favorite teams to watch play. SDSC win yesterday was well deserved. One of the best efforts I saw all weekend. Those girls just battled for every ball out there. CDA Slammers Larsen has an offense that's hard to handle putting up some good scores after 2 games. So Cal Academy also a team to recon with, Their CB might be the best I've seen at this age group. Today's Real So Cal game was one of the only games I didn't catch any of. They also play a good brand of soccer that's fun to watch. Knockout rounds should be exciting.

Yesterday was much worse. Rain pretty much all day including some downpours. The 12:00-1:00 time slots was prolly the worst of it. Most fields help up ok. My DDs field wasn't one of them. Field 11 was a slopping mess yesterday with huge ponds. Today they were on the same field and while no standing water it was a muddy mess. That field was trashed after this weekend. Saw games on other fields that the fields looked and played great. Wet but not like some.
Far as overall games this weekend no real big surprises. I got to watch a lot of games yesterday and today. Albion looked on point as did Legends and surf. Albion has to be one of my favorite teams to watch play. SDSC win yesterday was well deserved. One of the best efforts I saw all weekend. Those girls just battled for every ball out there. CDA Slammers Larsen has an offense that's hard to handle putting up some good scores after 2 games. So Cal Academy also a team to recon with, Their CB might be the best I've seen at this age group. Today's Real So Cal game was one of the only games I didn't catch any of. They also play a good brand of soccer that's fun to watch. Knockout rounds should be exciting.
They moved today’s games from field 11 to field 13. At least the 12 PM games and forward. Completely agree with your comments on SDSC. They took it to us today were with their Effort.

Back