National Cup 2017

CR7 has won more with his country than Messi. He's not the one "making a few extraordinary plays that will decide the game".
You didn’t answer the question, but that is ok. I’m not trying to compare who is the better player. Arguably 2 of the greatest players in the sport have never won a Word Cup and if memory serves me correct Portugal has only one the Euro once with CR7. Soccer is a team sport and although a player can make a difference in a team, the player does not make the team.

Yes, so WAWA are you saying that TFA did not play with girls older than 2005? Are you refuting the statements made by Elgringo49?
That's the big question, 'cause if they didn't then why'd they pull out of National Cup and dump their coach (and why is he flipping kids off in restaurants?) Something big happened over there it's just about whether it affected other teams too.

Yes, so WAWA are you saying that TFA did not play with girls older than 2005? Are you refuting the statements made by Elgringo49?

We joined TFA in the summer of 2017 and left them after game 2 of CSL ( not game 3 as I previously stated). We played a couple tournaments and won them all. We did not see anyone cheat in the tournament or league during our stay with them.

Damn and here I thought my kids were holding it down at 5'7" and 5'8", better get them back on the juice real soon, they have some work to do!

Your kids are fine, they don't need extra pills to get extra tall. Actually my DD is 5'8" not 6 feet as the rumor mongers said. I asked one soccer mom about the future plans of her son regarding soccer. She told me that no one has ever ask her about this because she felt people believe that her DS is too tall for soccer. I was stunned because a few hours a go I just read this - http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41546717.

Players come in different sizes - some are small others are big. It's up to individual players to develop and build up some technical and athletic skills. I believe that for players to be successful, they need to build up some explosive power that comes from athleticism. If you watch South American players you will see this explosive power and some of whom are small size players.

You didn’t answer the question, but that is ok. I’m not trying to compare who is the better player. Arguably 2 of the greatest players in the sport have never won a Word Cup and if memory serves me correct Portugal has only one the Euro once with CR7. Soccer is a team sport and although a player can make a difference in a team, the player does not make the team.

There was no question to answer because I was not questioning either Messi or CR7 greatness. All I wanted to say is that you shouldn't underrate young players because they have athletic skills. CR7 is a player that takes pride in being athletic - http://www.espn.com/soccer/real-mad...ronaldo-scoring-goals-comes-first-then-tricks.

The girl d

Just calm down everyone. Most of the information that is trending here about TFA G05 is completely wrong. This is my first comment in this forum and I decided to do this because of the information that is being flown around. My DD is 05 and she joined them in the Summer of 2017. We played a couple of tournaments with them. We left after we played three games in CSL. It was not magical. We left because we were not satisfied with training and tactical approach of the game. My DD is a forward and she didn't have a lot of touches with the ball because of the high line approach. The midfield and the forward line were congested. TFA is a talented team and nothing should stand in the way of other parents giving them the credit that is due them. All the tournaments and CSL league my DD played with them, we only saw girls that were registered on cal south G05. We know them by their names. After we left them we still respect the team for the high tempo of soccer they play even though we are not in good terms with the coach. He felt disappointed that we left and my DD did not have high regard for him because he did not address her concern of having fewer touches of the ball. The coach focus more on team than individual concerns. We saw the coach in San Diego Surf Challenge in November and we did not greet each other. His team was there too and we chatted with most of the parents. My DD is the 6 feet tall girl that is being misconstrued here. She is an A-lister - fast, strong and highly talented. She has a lot of pace, goals and energy. She devotes 115% of her time for homework, 120% for soccer and 105% for track. She is also a track champion for middle distance races. She joined Beach FC G05 R Perez after TFA. We had some great games with them at the SCDL. I moved my DD to Real So Cal G05 pre-academy because of easy transportation. They asked her to train with G04 DA and will let her get some games.

She is as tall as the girls that play for San Diego Surf, SoCal Blues and Slammers.
Sounds like a lot of club hopping in a short amount of time. I call B.S.

I agree with this! TFA -> Perez's Beach FC -> Real SoCal pre-academy + G04 DA, all in a matter of months. o_O

Plus, WAWA first states problems with DD getting fewer touches and coach not addressing issue, but in next post states, "Very true. They twitted her as the missing piece of their zig zag puzzle. She scored a lot of goals. At times, averaging 3 per game, but she has to deal with a small space in the field. At TFA, all 10 out field players play around the 18 box of the opponent. No space."

Something doesn't add up.

First of all I think everyone who’s talking smack should really know the facts before you start making dumb remarks. I was one of the parents on the TFA G05 team. We never played with older girls like everyone is assuming. In fact we played with 5 2006 players, all season. Yes we have a few girls that are big in size which one of them is my daughter but she’s an 05, and people ALWAYS assume she’s older. Parents on this forum from rival teams should stop the gossip and focus on your team better.

First of all I think everyone who’s talking smack should really know the facts before you start making dumb remarks. I was one of the parents on the TFA G05 team. We never played with older girls like everyone is assuming. In fact we played with 5 2006 players, all season. Yes we have a few girls that are big in size which one of them is my daughter but she’s an 05, and people ALWAYS assume she’s older. Parents on this forum from rival teams should stop the gossip and focus on your team better.

So, Elgringo has it wrong? It supposedly was a parent from your team that originally posted the information. If you could, please elaborate amd clear up what happened. I for one enjoyed watching your team play their style of soccer. I was disappointed to see your team in the 2nd flight at Anaheim. It would of been nice for our girls to get another shot at playing against your style.

So, Elgringo has it wrong? It supposedly was a parent from your team that originally posted the information. If you could, please elaborate amd clear up what happened. I for one enjoyed watching your team play their style of soccer. I was disappointed to see your team in the 2nd flight at Anaheim. It would of been nice for our girls to get another shot at playing against your style.
Coach had a long standing bad reputation. The team had lost many key players and most left the team due to problems with the coach. Ask any parent of any ex-team member, majority will only have negative comments about the coach. He did play older girls during tournaments and league games. Couldn’t keep his roster consistent.

Coach had a long standing bad reputation. The team had lost many key players and most left the team due to problems with the coach. Ask any parent of any ex-team member, majority will only have negative comments about the coach. He did play older girls during tournaments and league games. Couldn’t keep his roster consistent.
The point is not if the coach was liked or not. What I'm stating is we never played with older girls since I've been there. That I can assure you of. Every tournament we won was won fare and square. Due to the coaches hard work, training and commitment. And to see parents gossip left and right with out proof is wrong. Talk crap all you want about the dislike for the coach, but don't bring the girls accomplishments down.

Yes
Yes elgringo has it completely wrong.

Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that are not part of a nefarious plan....As a parent from the Beach’s FC team, my daughter and her teammates rather enjoyed Wawa’s daughter. She was kind and had a passion to play soccer. The family however was driving hours to and from practice while their son was playing at Real, it only makes sense to simplify that situation. Life is short. I think choosing to come to Beach in the first place was them underestimating that drive time and how quickly it adds up.
The player is a great kid though and will surely be around the sport for a while so let’s encourage rather than propagate Unfound rumors.

Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that are not part of a nefarious plan....As a parent from the Beach’s FC team, my daughter and her teammates rather enjoyed Wawa’s daughter. She was kind and had a passion to play soccer. The family however was driving hours to and from practice while their son was playing at Real, it only makes sense to simplify that situation. Life is short. I think choosing to come to Beach in the first place was them underestimating that drive time and how quickly it adds up.
The player is a great kid though and will surely be around the sport for a while so let’s encourage rather than propagate Unfound rumors.
Driving hrs for an 05 player??

People here are questioning his judgment not the player. Evidently he's not playing with a full deck.

Yes you guys did. Because I called him out on it one year after we left at a tournament we saw then that in Long Beach. There were girls on that team, at least two girls that were 04. All his troubles started when they changed the rule from under 13 girls to 04 or 05 girls. And what happens is karma hits you.

No

The point is not if the coach was liked or not. What I'm stating is we never played with older girls since I've been there. That I can assure you of. Every tournament we won was won fare and square. Due to the coaches hard work, training and commitment. And to see parents gossip left and right with out proof is wrong. Talk crap all you want about the dislike for the coach, but don't bring the girls accomplishments down.
How can you justify accomplishments when you're going up against other teams with an unfair Advantage. If you truly are a great team, why would they need to have at least two girls that were older. I personally know more than you think so you need to stop coming on here in defending somebody who got caught. I know more than you.

Back