National Cup 2017

I am wondering which Slammers team this actually is. I believe CB has two teams but I only see one in listed. Is it possible that the top Slammers team is not playing national cup?

My guess is Slammers CB is the pre-elite team. Slammers AW is the pre-elite reserve.

5-0 and 3-0 during the season doesn't sound like it's going to be a good game for LAGSD.
Really depends which girls are playing for CB in the tournament. CB, AW, and GA rotate players so often. My DD's team played Slammers FC about 8 times this year between EGSL and SCDSL competition, and we would often see the same players turning out for pre-elite, reserve, or GA's team. Somehow we get drawn in National Cup against Greg Aviles. Tired of playing 70% of our games against Slammers teams.

As promised I will get breakdowns out and done in the next few weeks.

Has it been a few weeks yet? :eek:

This may be unpopular with some but I'll give my vote for Surf Barclay to get it done this season...it'll be a great event whatever happens. Go Surf!

Has it been a few weeks yet? :eek:

This may be unpopular with some but I'll give my vote for Surf Barclay to get it done this season, but It'll be a great event whatever happens. Go Surf!

What? You are not going with the number one seed?

Anyone know why TFA isn't in the 05 bracket? Gold level in CSL, not listed in Presidents.

So this was posted on Facebook Soccer Announcment Board yesterday by I guess a TFA parent regarding the TFA SELA G05 Team. Guess this is why they withdrew....

“My 12 year old daughter was flipped off by her Ex-TFA G05 Southeast Coach (who is currently suspended by the club and Cal South for playing older girls with his 05 team for span of 2 years). My daughter was at restaurant having dinner and when she was on Snap Chat, captured this disturbing act by her Ex-coach flipping her off. This person has no business coaching girls youth soccer. I also want any Legend FC parents who played against his G05 team in the "Albion Tournament in San Diego" (July 2017), to know your team was victims to his cheating. That championship trophy he walked away with belongs to The Legends FC girls.”

So this was posted on Facebook Soccer Announcment Board yesterday by I guess a TFA parent regarding the TFA SELA G05 Team. Guess this is why they withdrew....

“My 12 year old daughter was flipped off by her Ex-TFA G05 Southeast Coach (who is currently suspended by the club and Cal South for playing older girls with his 05 team for span of 2 years). My daughter was at restaurant having dinner and when she was on Snap Chat, captured this disturbing act by her Ex-coach flipping her off. This person has no business coaching girls youth soccer. I also want any Legend FC parents who played against his G05 team in the "Albion Tournament in San Diego" (July 2017), to know your team was victims to his cheating. That championship trophy he walked away with belongs to The Legends FC girls.”

How did the coach get away with this given the use of player cards and birth certificates, etc.?

AS and BW didn't have to forfeit their wins so doubt CalSouth will do anything about this. I know a few parents that said their team was good so to tarnish that is stupid by coach Lopez, parents and players.

Back