National Cup - 05s - Tech Specs

Does anyone know about the two girls that went down in the Blues/ Beach game today? It was an ugly collision and I hope both girls are ok.....

Strikers win 2-0. Very talented players who play really well together. Score could have been much worse.

Great run RSC!

Other game is in OT.
Great run RSC, your girls played well throughout-
4 of the strikers are off to their 3rd state cup final game with coach CB at this level. amazing. They are 1-1 thus far and won last year because they played well together. Lets hope they do it again! Great job girls- your amazing.

Congrats to Strikers; and the Blues for putting up a heck of a fight. Drove out with my kid to watch the game in person. Great game. Excellent effort by both clubs. Strikers seemed to have a lot of chances in OT. The speed at which Blues were able to transition was impressive. Good luck to both teams next year.

Congrats to Strikers; and the Blues for putting up a heck of a fight. Drove out with my kid to watch the game in person. Great game. Excellent effort by both clubs. Strikers seemed to have a lot of chances in OT. The speed at which Blues were able to transition was impressive. Good luck to both teams next year.
Great game! #11 on Strikers is a stud, love her moves and drive for the goal and #16 on Blues is a stud, she controls the game and understands the game!! I wonder if any Strikers players are moving to Slammers with CB? Good luck to both teams next year! This is what championship games are all about, it truly could have gone either way!! Great job both Teams!!

Great game! #11 on Strikers is a stud, love her moves and drive for the goal and #16 on Blues is a stud, she controls the game and understands the game!! I wonder if any Strikers players are moving to Slammers with CB? Good luck to both teams next year! This is what championship games are all about, it truly could have gone either way!! Great job both Teams!!

16 is a STAR! She plays 03 ECNL! Such a joy to watch.
Agree that the Strikers team was so fun to watch so technical and fast.

16 is a STAR! She plays 03 ECNL! Such a joy to watch.
Agree that the Strikers team was so fun to watch so technical and fast.
yes. she is the real deal. If she wasn't there to control the ball, this game probably wouldn't have gone to any overtime strikers would have run up the score. she is that good. But give credit to Strikers defense they never let Blues striker have any open looks. They did a great job a locking up the box

yes. she is the real deal. If she wasn't there to control the ball, this game probably wouldn't have gone to any overtime strikers would have run up the score. she is that good. But give credit to Strikers defense they never let Blues striker have any open looks. They did a great job a locking up the box

I have thought that all season. I don't know why anyone would disagree w that. She made the 04 ODP regional team. She's the real deal.

Disrespecting the whole rest of the Blues team. #10 is an 06 and had more to do with shutting our team down when we played them than anyone else.

She is fabulous as well! I would say that she was the second impact player.
AV is the visionary though. When she isn't there it shows. Her soccer IQ is special.
Sorry I am not blown away by Blues without those two. Strikers are half their size - and they dominated

She is fabulous as well! I would say that she was the second impact player.
AV is the visionary though. When she isn't there it shows. Her soccer IQ is special.
Sorry I am not blown away by Blues without those two. Strikers are half their size - and they dominated

I agree. My daughters team played their team with AV and without... they won (barely... and got lucky) without her... with her it wasn't even close. 3 or 4-0 I think... they beat the next team in crl like 6-0 .. But strikers... as a team (with some stars as well) was dominant. Both awesome teams and should be sooo proud of their accomplishment. Good job girls!

Thanks for showing my DD some love!!! Amazing game from both teams!

Watched the game via the live streaming option. Great way to watch as you could pause, rewind, etc. - got to take a second look at some fouls that were called late in the second half as well as an AMAZING save by the Strikers GK. A foul was called on the Strikers just outside of the box on the right side of the field. Strikers wall (3 players) was way back (13 yards or so) and their coach was having a heart attack - he was yelling at them to move up but they couldn't hear him. The Blues player drilled a great arching shot that the Strikers GK had to make a perfectly timed leap for and punched it out. I thought for sure it was going in. Hats off to the Strikers GK for that save! It was fantastic!

Back