my academy " Dream Team" U13's

Myleftfoot

SILVER ELITE
Is it possible to make our own U13 dream team for the 16-17 season?
to me players from Galaxy #47, 20, 24, 11 - From GSA # 18, 24, 26, 44, 73 From Nomads # 8 From LAUFA # 7, 14 From Pats # 29, 30 Albion # 9, 10 Real So Cal # 1, 19, 3 anymore numbers? agree, disagree?

Dream team at u13 really?

Beyond a player or two from some of the teams hav'nt really noticed. The 5 or so players in the bnt u14 pool would be a start, those playing up regularly

Is it possible to make our own U13 dream team for the 16-17 season?
to me players from Galaxy #47, 20, 24, 11 - From GSA # 18, 24, 26, 44, 73 From Nomads # 8 From LAUFA # 7, 14 From Pats # 29, 30 Albion # 9, 10 Real So Cal # 1, 19, 3 anymore numbers? agree, disagree?
No offense but you're ball watching. What team does your son play on?

My son is a DP, obviously he can't be part of the list, but I have an opinion, you guys might not like it and have the right to disagree, isn't that the purpose of this Forum?

If you're son is a DP and plays for real socal, ablion or any of the teams you referring to how have you seen enough games even to make any distinctions?

during the season there's showcases and I have the opportunity to drive and watch games. I still don't understand way you guys are so offended with my opinion? again, is only my opinion and nothing else.

during the season there's showcases and I have the opportunity to drive and watch games. I still don't understand way you guys are so offended with my opinion? again, is only my opinion and nothing else.
No offense again but trained scouts can only see a fraction of what takes place on the field during a game.

I don't think the problem is your opinion, I think it's just... well it's U13. It's a little bit of ridiculous

Lighten up boys. My Left Foot is only expressing his opinion on what kids he has seen and obviously made an impression on him. His list of kids to watch. It's ridiculous yes, but it's fun.

Just to join in solidarity I will add my choice. Not sure if he is an academy kid, but best forward I have seen this year. #9, forward from RED STAR FC CENTRAL VALLEY LIBERTY FC (CAN) [11] - http://youthsoccerrankings.us/
PATS LA played them in final of Thanksgiving Surf Cup. He scored 3 goals in their last 2 games. Fast, tricky and has a cannon. My kid body blocked one of his shots and had a welt for a day.

Since I am all in and going to get the mocking supreme from Simon. Another Kid, again not an Academy kid, but deserving of a Shout out. #2 Midfielder on Strikers SouthBay. Built like a Mongoose, heart of a Lion. Seen him play 3 games, works harder than any other kid I have seen period. Scored 1 against us, 2 assists. Left /right foot dribble, quick, good balance, no fear, reads the game. Talked to dad, and he plays football as well. He is just a baller, great athlete, kind of kid we need in soccer.

Lighten up boys. My Left Foot is only expressing his opinion on what kids he has seen and obviously made an impression on him. His list of kids to watch. It's ridiculous yes, but it's fun.

Just to join in solidarity I will add my choice. Not sure if he is an academy kid, but best forward I have seen this year. #9, forward from RED STAR FC CENTRAL VALLEY LIBERTY FC (CAN) [11] - http://youthsoccerrankings.us/
PATS LA played them in final of Thanksgiving Surf Cup. He scored 3 goals in their last 2 games. Fast, tricky and has a cannon. My kid body blocked one of his shots and had a welt for a day.
Finally someone understands!

But seriously, from my own experience, on da old forum people don't like it, don't liked its when you called out names or number of player, on this new forum it's even worst, for me I thing it's kool, but on this thread some people easily get offended, annoyed, angry, people will bashed you just like TMZ TV. Just for a little soccer fun, you
Hear it, slap, thump, strike, hit, knock, batter, bound, pummel, beat, sock, clobber, clout, whack, just for something you are saying for fun, for some people, news is bad for you- and giving reading it will make you happier? Myleftfoot respect to you.

But seriously, from my own experience, on da old forum people don't like it, don't liked its when you called out names or number of player, on this new forum it's even worst, for me I thing it's kool, but on this thread some people easily get offended, annoyed, angry, people will bashed you just like TMZ TV. Just for a little soccer fun, you
Hear it, slap, thump, strike, hit, knock, batter, bound, pummel, beat, sock, clobber, clout, whack, just for something you are saying for fun, for some people, news is bad for you- and giving reading it will make you happier? Myleftfoot respect to you.
Excuse me but is your boy even playing still? I mean, you come here bashing on Galaxy frequently about how they just took your money and didn't develop him I doubt he is?

Back