multiple user names

I just found out this one dad has a lot of user names and post a lot using all of them. things that make you hmmmmm

I just found out this one dad has a lot of user names and post a lot using all of them. things that make you hmmmmm
Surprisingly, there was a coach that was doing that back on the old website, some pretty funny stuff when a few started calling him out on stuff he wrote o_O

Even better than 1 person with many users was PooPooHead from the old site. I know there were at least 6 of us that used that login to post under. He looked like he was just plain crazy, there were people from multiple teams using that login, and he sometimes got into fights with himself.
poopbaby.jpg

Even better than 1 person with many users was PooPooHead from the old site. I know there were at least 6 of us that used that login to post under. He looked like he was just plain crazy, there were people from multiple teams using that login, and he sometimes got into fights with himself.
poopbaby.jpg
That sounds like a Being John Malkovich moment.

poopbaby.jpg
Old Forum had a handful of those "shared" accounts.

Back