MLS Parents Complain Leo Messi Too Advanced For Sons’ League

justneededaname

SILVER ELITE
So funny and so much truth I had to share ...

"NASHVILLE—Sources confirmed Friday that MLS commissioner Don Garber has been flooded with dozens of calls over the past few weeks from Major League Soccer parents complaining that Leo Messi is too advanced for their sons’ league. "

“It’s just not fair—ever since Leo joined that Miami team they’ve been unstoppable, and he’s so much better than our kids that they’re starting to feel really bad about themselves,” said Kim McGlynn, the mother of Philadelphia Union midfielder Jack McGlynn

So funny and so much truth I had to share ...

"NASHVILLE—Sources confirmed Friday that MLS commissioner Don Garber has been flooded with dozens of calls over the past few weeks from Major League Soccer parents complaining that Leo Messi is too advanced for their sons’ league. "
I would say unbelievable but I've been on the sidelines for a long time with and against WHINY A$$ entitled parents. This is ridiculous.

Which raises the question, would Messi have even been identified by our youth "development program" as a potential star? Doubtful when he was a U12.

Which raises the question, would Messi have even been identified by our youth "development program" as a potential star? Doubtful when he was a U12.
Messi played in multiple true academies as a youth + was a stand out player the entire time.

It's safe to say that he'd be good no matter where he played. As long as there's HGH ;-)

Back