MLS Next annual dues?

what do the different MLS next clubs charge for annual dues? is it different for every club? would be great to gather info about the different mlsnext dues costs all in one place. Also interested in learning dues amounts for ECNL and EA clubs.

what do the different MLS next clubs charge for annual dues? is it different for every club? would be great to gather info about the different mlsnext dues costs all in one place. Also interested in learning dues amounts for ECNL and EA clubs.

It all depends on the clubs. I know that TFA MLS NEXT players do not pay. Laufa Ive heard around 1500, strikers more than 2k, fusion around 2k, surf 1500, so ca reds I think 3k. The model is not pay to play Hope this gives some more insight on the MLS NEXT.

ECNL and EA are really expensive, but I cannot give you a number

We are in EA and it wasn’t much more than our annual dues. However, there is a showcase you must attend and that’s TBD on location each year and that probably ran us about 1k driving to last year’s showcase (gas, hotel, food).

All MLS Next teams associated as academy clubs do not pay. This includes gear and travel.. Only expense is for parents if they want to travel! Wish we had this anywhere on the girls side!!!

Which clubs are charging that price? I mean possibly beach, but I haven't heard of any club charging that much.

If my memory serves me right... I think they were both on Blues...

(But it wasn't an exact breakdown or anything... it was like "hey does the club fees go up when you get older? like we are paying $3000 now... does it go to $4000 or more?" and it was "yea $4000-4500 and not including travel fees...")

If my memory serves me right... I think they were both on Blues...

(But it wasn't an exact breakdown or anything... it was like "hey does the club fees go up when you get older? like we are paying $3000 now... does it go to $4000 or more?" and it was "yea $4000-4500 and not including travel fees...")
The $3000 is about right for just the annual club fees for ECNL. That doesn't include tournaments, showcases, travel, coach fees, and all the other additional fees associated with travel... I'd probably be sick if I tallied it all up, lol!

All MLS Next teams associated as academy clubs do not pay. This includes gear and travel.. Only expense is for parents if they want to travel! Wish we had this anywhere on the girls side!!!

Well there is only two of those that pay for everything basically; LAG and LAFC. However, nothing is completely free as transportation and time costs factor in not to mention there are certain obligations and/or community events that players need to participate in.

For other Non-MLS organizations, there can be dues or partially things that parents have to pay for like mentioned (some have uniform fees) but typically there is 3k+ or more of travel of expense, Winter Fest, Playoffs, Cups not to mention others tournaments. Yes there are fundraisers that can help with this but that's team based or maybe one favorite team within a club gets covered. These type of clubs have poker night, golf tournament, and other various fund raisers they want parents to participate in.

The $3000 is about right for just the annual club fees for ECNL. That doesn't include tournaments, showcases, travel, coach fees, and all the other additional fees associated with travel... I'd probably be sick if I tallied it all up, lol!
Travel soccer got pushed down our throats from those with Travel Dollars in 2017. The rich love to travel, watch their kids play soccer and then golf. First class. I know one rich parent that spent over $15,000 a year. Daughter is at a big time college and everyone in the family is so happy. BTW, my nephew in law was paying thousands up til last year. My sister in law would not tell me how much because it's not of my business but she said it was way too much. The kid can ball and is getting recruited to play for Galaxy and that is free. I don't think he goes because it's too far from the IE.

Well there is only two of those that pay for everything basically; LAG and LAFC. However, nothing is completely free as transportation and time costs factor in not to mention there are certain obligations and/or community events that players need to participate in.

For other Non-MLS organizations, there can be dues or partially things that parents have to pay for like mentioned (some have uniform fees) but typically there is 3k+ or more of travel of expense, Winter Fest, Playoffs, Cups not to mention others tournaments. Yes there are fundraisers that can help with this but that's team based or maybe one favorite team within a club gets covered. These type of clubs have poker night, golf tournament, and other various fund raisers they want parents to participate in.
You can say that again. I was told I had to "volunteer" to run snack shop table, buy 10 golf balls and work two big tournaments to cover my kids full ride. On top of that, you better STFU, do NOT question the Doc, his lies and bad behavior.

Back