"Mexican Leagues" in San Diego?

Supermodel56

SILVER ELITE
Has anyone had any experience with the Mexican Leagues in San Diego and have any recommendations? Looking for some pickup game opportunities for my younger DD and a little extra playing...

Any advice, info, and/or links to sign up would be appreciated!

Has anyone had any experience with the Mexican Leagues in San Diego and have any recommendations? Looking for some pickup game opportunities for my younger DD and a little extra playing...

Any advice, info, and/or links to sign up would be appreciated!

In Poway, the leagues play Sundays at Arbolitos Sports Fields (Pomerado Rd south of Ted Williams Pkwy) during the Fall season, toddlers to adults. I don't know how to get a schedule other than by showing up.

Mostly all Hispanic players and referees. Those leagues tend to run all year. Each season is about 12 weeks long, with a playoff week or two.
Competitive and fun. Definitely get your kid into one if you can find a league or pick up games.

In Poway, the leagues play Sundays at Arbolitos Sports Fields (Pomerado Rd south of Ted Williams Pkwy) during the Fall season, toddlers to adults. I don't know how to get a schedule other than by showing up.

Do you happen to know around what time for the ~07 age group? (I'm assuming they're mixed?)

Mostly all Hispanic players and referees. Those leagues tend to run all year. Each season is about 12 weeks long, with a playoff week or two.
Competitive and fun. Definitely get your kid into one if you can find a league or pick up games.
Does anyone know of any "American Leagues"?

https://www.facebook.com/CHYSL/
City Heights youth soccer League, call Ramon and he will put her on a team. It's not pickup but it is only $40 for the entire year. They play Fri., Sat., and Sun. various formats.
If I recall correctly many games conflict with club games so it is better to make sure that you don’t play with too many teammates from your club team or have your club team form their own team.

Just wondering if there were American teams in America and if Mexico has American teams?
I’m sure there’s plenty of American teams here in America . In this case he specifically asked for a Mexican league. I believe I’ve heard of Atlanta mx
and a Galaxy mx team in Mexico.

They have those in Santa Ana; I think they are $25 a season plus some ref fees. Dirt cheap but they don’t speak English.

Back