Messi to Miami?

'I'm not going back to Barca, I'm going to Inter Miami': Lionel Messi breaks his silence to CONFIRM blockbuster MLS move - and says he made decision to 'get out of the spotlight' with his family

Goodluck staying out of the spotlight in Miami. That like a fat guy saying hes going to start his diet at Haagen Dazs.

'I'm not going back to Barca, I'm going to Inter Miami': Lionel Messi breaks his silence to CONFIRM blockbuster MLS move - and says he made decision to 'get out of the spotlight' with his family

Goodluck staying out of the spotlight in Miami. That like a fat guy saying hes going to start his diet at Haagen Dazs.

Yeah... not exactly Salt Lake City, is it? But I'd imagine anywhere in the states is better than where's he's played. Had to be a big market team to sign him, though, right? I thought it'd be CR7 first but it definitely sells tickets.

Don't forget to watch Leo's debut tonight, kids. Not sure of the kickoff time but it should be around the same time the U.S. finally does Vietnam the right way. I'm predicting 8-0.

Back