McCabe gets FIRED ! One down....about 7500 to go !

The right is so nuts that i bet one of you types who was screaming on a friend's fb page about the "Dems scandal," that HRC won't go to jail while Trump is president. We bet 5K and deposited 1K with the friend whose fb page it is.
You see, he reads the same wacko shit that says McCabe and others (Hillary, etc.) are all going to prison. It's truly cuckoo time on the right.
That said, you'll probably get your USSC appointees before Trump is out.
yawn

The right is so nuts that i bet one of you types who was screaming on a friend's fb page about the "Dems scandal," that HRC won't go to jail while Trump is president. We bet 5K and deposited 1K with the friend whose fb page it is.
You see, he reads the same wacko shit that says McCabe and others (Hillary, etc.) are all going to prison. It's truly cuckoo time on the right.
That said, you'll probably get your USSC appointees before Trump is out.
You're gone....adios amigo...you've lost it. See ya

I was quoting your people. "Hillary and CEO's and celebrities are all going to jail." That's your team, my man.
My people?
My people are my family and friends...you don't know them.
I decide who my team is, not you counselor.
Daffy attempts to paint portraits with a crop duster. Not a good idea my man.

Why do libs hate police and stick up for the criminals in the FBI and the DOJ?
They are all law enforcement, aren't they?
Why do you presume to speak for people? . . . and why would anyone hate any American intelligence or justice agency unless of course they were guilty of something?

Back