McCabe gets FIRED ! One down....about 7500 to go !

Their noise will increase as the days go by. This is great stuff. And people called Hillary “divisive!”
As I have said before the funny part is they think no one sees what they are trying to do and how obvious it all is . . . it gets past their fellow banana-Republican nutters so they think it's all legit? We can see you. It's like playing peek-a-boo with an infant.

As I have said before the funny part is they think no one sees what they are trying to do and how obvious it all is . . . it gets past their fellow banana-Republican nutters so they think it's all legit? We can see you. It's like playing peek-a-boo with an infant.

What a crazy fk.

It is really a sham that you people weren't able to see so clearly in your partys nomination process.

It is really a sham that you people weren't able to see so clearly in your partys nomination process.
So Trump disappoints you as well I see. You people bring up Hillary and the DNC nomination process so much, that coupled with your refusal to talk about Trump, shows you really don't like Trump . . . so I guess it's almost unanimous.

Tick tick tick. The noise will get louder that the investigators should be on defense and the defense (Trump) will stay on offense. Remember his words...just keep saying it and they will believe you.

What the heck kind of gibberish was that post?

What the heck kind of gibberish was that post?
You haven't noticed? Him turning up the volume on Mueller, firing McCabe, internet noise about hiring a new special prosecutor for FISA abuses?
Remember Trump's words...just keep saying it and they'll believe you.
And also remember who is the subject of Mueller's investigation.
This is basic stuff, Bear.

What is it exactly do you want me to see? Look if Mueller is let go all hell will break loose and DT would be a lame duck prez for the next 3 1/2 years. You should want it to happen.
You had mentioned that my earlier post was gibberish. Do you not understand it? I think I've explained.

So Trump disappoints you as well I see. You people bring up Hillary and the DNC nomination process so much, that coupled with your refusal to talk about Trump, shows you really don't like Trump . . . so I guess it's almost unanimous.
The Democrats left people no choice...anybody but Hillary...
As fucked up as Trump is Hillary is even more so...
The Democrats have only themselves to blame for the election of Donald Trump.
One or two more picks for the SCOTUS & it'll all be worth it...
Thank you.

Tick tick tick. The noise will get louder that the investigators should be on defense and the defense (Trump) will stay on offense. Remember his words...just keep saying it and they will believe you.
You, Captain Hook & tick tock tick tock tick tock....

You haven't noticed? Him turning up the volume on Mueller, firing McCabe, internet noise about hiring a new special prosecutor for FISA abuses?
Remember Trump's words...just keep saying it and they'll believe you.
And also remember who is the subject of Mueller's investigation.
This is basic stuff, Bear.

Boy are YOU Stupid.

You, Captain Hook & tick tock tick tock tick tock....
The right is so nuts that i bet one of you types who was screaming on a friend's fb page about the "Dems scandal," that HRC won't go to jail while Trump is president. We bet 5K and deposited 1K with the friend whose fb page it is.
You see, he reads the same wacko shit that says McCabe and others (Hillary, etc.) are all going to prison. It's truly cuckoo time on the right.
That said, you'll probably get your USSC appointees before Trump is out.

Back