Man City Cup 03

Best game of the tourney was LVSA Red coming back to beat Central Valley Leon 4-3 in last moments. Down 3-1 most of game.

I guess laufa is developing kids...
When you punt the ball out every time that's considering developing...
You are talking now but what happen when you lost with Galaxy and golden state..
I didn't hear from u lafafafa.
But anyways congratulations to golden State....

Yes LAUFA is developing kids to play the right way, that's one of reasons why there 03 team was promoted to U15 next season by ussda.

Galaxy spends $5$million or more on there academy every year which is up to 10x what others clubs spend yet they don't develop any better. Catch & release works short term, long term haven't seen the results yet but you never know.

Where would Galaxy be if they didn't have the deep pockets & brand already? Just like the affiliates? Newer organization like LAFC & LAUFA are coming on strong, enjoy the twilight before catch&release claims another set of players on the Merry go round.

Ricardo Isn't you the one saids winning is development on this thread? How in the world winning is development. And every time you came on here if is not golden state is GALAXY, no one tell you to leave golden state and run to the LA Galaxy, get over golden state, golden state parents don't like you, you is a traitor, you betrays Golden state, and LAUFA have some very nice pretty damn good soccer player too,

If you know about soccer the only 2 teams that play correctly are Galaxy and Golden state.
But if you get to butt hurt I would put Laufa in there.
But I would lie to people that I think there good.
Sorry bro

If you know about soccer the only 2 teams that play correctly are Galaxy and Golden state.
Sorry bro

So why do you constantly make excuses every time you team losses a game? Lost twice to LAUFA, once in the showcase and the other time during the regular league season.

The Xolos beat your mighty Galaxy team 1-0 yet no credit to them, only bs about other teams playing the "correct way".

Is having your center back play sweeper the correct way? Is the 4-5-1 formation the some teams like GS have played the correct way for ussda?

Have some respect for the "other" teams &....the horse you rode in on

So why do you constantly make excuses every time you team losses a game? Lost twice to LAUFA, once in the showcase and the other time during the regular league season.

The Xolos beat your mighty Galaxy team 1-0 yet no credit to them, only bs about other teams playing the "correct way".

Is having your center back play sweeper the correct way? Is the 4-5-1 formation the some teams like GS have played the correct way for ussda?

Have some respect for the "other" teams &....the horse you rode in on
Galaxy lost to Xolos? Didn't LAUFA beat Xolos 3-1? Seems to me LAUFA must be doing something right.

Sorry bro
Galaxy lost to Xolos? Didn't LAUFA beat Xolos 3-1? Seems to me LAUFA must be doing something right.
LAUFA04 won the bracket too. Tied 1-1 with Xolos and lost on PK's. LAUFA is strong. And I know for a fact LA Galaxy is always trying to recruit from them.

Not at all. There are several teams playing at a higher level than the DA teams at the bottom 2/3rds of table. Those families are being duped that they are playing at the highest level. Those clubs are members of the good old boys that are in the business of selling their product against what is best for the top players. They all have the $$$ to be fully funded but choose not to be. So they sacrifice the chance to get some of the top players in the area to line their pocketbooks. It's a false belief that they are the best teams/ players when only the ones that can pay can play. That's why the top 3 win more. They are truly taking the top players that they deem are the best

Who do u think among the 03 non-academy clubs could hang with even the bottom tier academy teams? The only teams that come to mind are Slammers HB and Oxnard. I'd put TFA in that category but they get poached so much I don't even know whose on TFA anymore.

You guys are happy that galaxy lost.
Not bad almost 40 games and just lost twice..
Good day gentleman.
Good to hear Kevin had a good tournament. Question for u. Does Galaxy require their academy team to attend their school? I heard that if you want to play Galaxy Academy, from high school on, your schedule is morning soccer practice, classes at the Galaxy high schoool, afternoon soccer practice.

Is this true?

Good to hear Kevin had a good tournament. Question for u. Does Galaxy require their academy team to attend their school? I heard that if you want to play Galaxy Academy, from high school on, your schedule is morning soccer practice, classes at the Galaxy high schoool, afternoon soccer practice.

Is this true?

No not for the 02's this past season or the 03's the next one. There are evening practice sessions for those not attending the Galaxy HS. Everybody is sent the info about about the HS and options. This might change in the future?

#Rant on
If you're concerned about winning the most game, how many losses a team has, or who plays what way you might be to vested as a parent, remember this is youth soccer for the kids, let them figure it out.

Technically for ussda there should be no recruitment during the season, at the showcases, and tournaments but this does go on and transfers have been disputed in the past due to this. Can't the recruiters just wait until the season is over before they approach players directly without even there parents being around.
#Rant off

Reactions: JJP
Ok I get it. You don't have to keep repeating the same message under different names. I understand you think any team that's not fully funded sucks, and the players on funded teams suck.
This is such a red herring. Funded teams here will impede development too, at the end of the day.

This is such a red herring. Funded teams here will impede development too, at the end of the day.
Ok so let me get this straight so there's no confusion:

God/SuperNatural/SimonMagus/Ghetto thinks pay-to-play teams suck.

Ray8 thinks they all suck.

Back