LV Players College Showcase

So if you are not on the accepted list today, and didn't get denial email, where does that leave you?
It leaves you sitting in Teds chair. LOL

Sorry SSM. I've seen teams added over the last couple days, so hopefully you get added soon.

:rolleyes:, this was our 3rd year, that's why it was received early and accepted early, I don't know when your team applied or if they were accepted as of today however, Saeed is pretty upfront if it doesn't look like a team will get in, all the mgr has to do is ask. Since I've seen how this tournament works for multiple teams over the years, I'd have to say it's probably one of, if not, the best tournament on the western half of the US. If your mgr applied early, he would have know pretty fast if it was/is going to happen for your team. While some teams are probably not the highest ranked, my guess is, their club is bringing multiple teams, best of luck and hope you get in
I do think it's a bit of luck to get accepted earlier. I don't see any connection to applying early and attendance in past years. Our team (and club) has gone to the showcase for several years and for some reason, this year we did not get our acceptance until the last day. I wish I knew what Saeed's method of madness is!! At any rate, happy that the team got in!

I just want to get out of Vegas before 2pm Sunday so it doesn't take me 7 hours this year lol to make a 4 hour drive....lol

good luck with that!....figure 7 hours no matter what time you play that last game, spend the night, (the rates drop drastically) and your drive home is 4 hours with no traffic.

I just want to get out of Vegas before 2pm Sunday so it doesn't take me 7 hours this year lol to make a 4 hour drive....lol
good luck with that!....figure 7 hours no matter what time you play that last game, spend the night, (the rates drop drastically) and your drive home is 4 hours with no traffic.

Our club monitors and restricts the players diets during the weekend. We use Sunday night as Vegas buffet night, along with a show, and we even share a dessert. Get up at 5, and let the kid sleep in the car and we can make it back in 3.5 to 3.75 hours. And we have a fun family night in Vegas. We did the zip line at the Rio last year after our last game...so much fun.

Our club monitors and restricts the players diets during the weekend. We use Sunday night as Vegas buffet night, along with a show, and we even share a dessert. Get up at 5, and let the kid sleep in the car and we can make it back in 3.5 to 3.75 hours. And we have a fun family night in Vegas. We did the zip line at the Rio last year after our last game...so much fun.

I'm really ready to get out of Vegas Sunday morning lol my kids all hate it there too. Guess I'm old now haha

Back