Legends Tournament

And th
Blues just reload. They moved a player from kale 04 she was playing up. Maybe the new star

And the most ridiculous post of the day goes to...
Clearly you have no idea what you are taking about

I think Legends won last year. Blues plays a beautiful game of soccer. The pickup of #23 was a great addition. I like watching them play. Although haven't seen Legends

Of the all successful clubs in Sou Cal the Blues play the most unattractive soccer, unless you think direct is beautiful. They have a win at all cost model from u7 on up however they recruit some of the best talent in sou cal. Now they are one of the top dogs putting girls into College and that's what we all want so I not hating just putting an opinion on your comment.

Of the all successful clubs in Sou Cal the Blues play the most unattractive soccer, unless you think direct is beautiful. They have a win at all cost model from u7 on up however they recruit some of the best talent in sou cal. Now they are one of the top dogs putting girls into College and that's what we all want so I not hating just putting an opinion on your comment.

Maybe for their older teams but could not disagree more, at least for Blues Draluck 05. They are not at all direct. Direct successful teams would be the RSC or Legends Pre-Academy teams. Genuinely not bashing them as they have good players,win a lot of games and there's different ways to play, just pointing out that they play much more long ball than Blues D05.

Congrats to Legends for taking it. Wish we were there & still sad that my DD couldn't play in that semi final game. She's looking forward to facing her old team when healthy. Kudos for getting the job done!

Congrats to Legends for taking it. Wish we were there & still sad that my DD couldn't play in that semi final game. She's looking forward to facing her old team when healthy. Kudos for getting the job done!

Thanks Richman, hope your DD has a speedy recovery.

Back