Legends Tournament

West Coast ECNL will be there and we will have "0" academy players guesting with us. So, where will the legends academy I players be playing this weekend, Academy II team or Legends East? Sorry, had to throw this out there after CRL.
Surprising result. Were guest players a factor?
a
Surprising result. Were guest players a factor?
Many are not surprised. Many decomitted Blues DA. Not free, field issues, Dido issue, ECNL team may be far better.

West Coast ECNL will be there and we will have "0" academy players guesting with us. So, where will the legends academy I players be playing this weekend, Academy II team or Legends East? Sorry, had to throw this out there after CRL.

So this is WC 2nd team right?

a

Many are not surprised. Many decomitted Blues DA. Not free, field issues, Dido issue, ECNL team may be far better.

Blues always fields good teams, and I am always impressed with their coaching and play style. I hope this team can pick up some quality additions.

a

Pretty much what I was going to say. Don't know if this is Blue's DA team for this year, but not surprising since last years top Blues team (Dido) was well below average for a top Blues team. We still have a long ways to go for things to shake out regarding how strong certain teams are, but as I have predicted before, the next level teams (after DA teams) that stick together will be as good, and likely better, than most ECNL and DPL teams (and maybe a couple of DA teams). I.E. Surf and Rangers will be two top next level teams.

Pretty much what I was going to say. Don't know if this is Blue's DA team for this year, but not surprising since last years top Blues team (Dido) was well below average for a top Blues team. We still have a long ways to go for things to shake out regarding how strong certain teams are, but as I have predicted before, the next level teams (after DA teams) that stick together will be as good, and likely better, than most ECNL and DPL teams (and maybe a couple of DA teams). I.E. Surf and Rangers will be two top next level teams.

For what it's worth I don't think things will be shaking out this year at all. I think between guests, loaners, ECNL season starting May but DA season starting Aug (and therefore those girls basically guesting all summer tourney season should they have a coach who allows that) you won't know. Then we have separate leagues we are all in and then again we can't even meet in State Cup like we used to or ECNL.
What I am basically saying is I think the days of being able to know who is who and how a team is are over. Just best to enjoy watching the girls play, meet up with families and hang out.

Back