Legends cup

So Blues Vaught (#35) in flight 2. Anyone know basis for this...or perhaps I can speculate:

- requested flight 2 sandbagging
- requested flight 2 because of player turnover
- requested flight 1 but Legends wanted a flight 1 group where they play LAPFC and Murietta Surf to get enough points to advance in day 1 before playing Cruz day 2 but then wouldn’t have to play Cruz in a semi

Don’t worry, you won’t hurt my feelings. Ha

PA - Legends in the final...
Anyone at Silverlakes care to report on how the semifinal went (besides the results of course)?
A lot of good games and players out this weekend. Fields were on the smaller side and you really had no time on the ball against better teams. Slammers PA deserved the win...they can field 8 really good field players at any given time and don't have weaknesses. Their goalie was top-notch. CDA is good but not a given that they'll make every final. Legends brought down a forward that played w/ 08 team last year and have a few other new pick-ups. They are aggressive and fight to the end...semi-final was scrappy.

SC Blues Vaught lost a few of their better players (maybe went to Slammers MF?). I talked to Vaught at a tournament in the spring and I think it was appropriate to play flight 1 or 2 at Legends. They'll struggle against the better flight 1 teams.

Looks like Blues Vaught won the Legends flight 2 bracket as well as the CDA Slammers Flight 1 Spring League.
After competing in Finals 2 years ago in State Cup/Governors and making a run all the way to the Semi's in State Cup/Presidents this year I would guesstimate that the team is in Rebuild mode... thus Flight 2

Back