League Play 06

A question for you 2006 DPL experts :). If your team traveled to Arizona this year, does that mean next year those Arizona teams come to SoCal to play your team instead? I thought I read somewhere that SoCal teams travel to Arizona every other year. Thanks.
Not an expert, but I believe it is a Home and Away game for the DPL Teams next year (‘06 and up).

I think it depends on which age group you are talking about (and who knows how it will look next year). But for all age groups besides 06 I believe it was a home and away schedule lasting through the spring. You could predict something similar for 06 next year. If you are wondering about next years 07s a shorter fall schedule where you play everyone once seems likely. In any case, I know the youngest age group at our club traveled to AZ two years in a row within the shorter fall schedule.

Hi...if you look at the '05 and older Schedules for this year, it appears they will play 24 games total during the 18-19 Season. Home and away against each team, so there might be a trip to AZ each season. If they keep the same format in 19-20 that's what I would expect for next year at the '06 age group for DPL U14. Unless they make another change, i.e. 17-18 DPL Played only a 9 or 10 Game Season only I believe.

The 06 DPL Season is over for the most part. Most ended last weekend, there may another game or two outstanding. We were told no spring games games, fall league only. The 06 DPL Teams next year will be a different group as many of these teams/players will be moving to DA U14.

Congrats to the 2006 LAFC Slammers group for winning the Southwest conference championship today beating SoCal Blues 1-0.

Congrats to the 2006 LAFC Slammers group for winning the Southwest conference championship today beating SoCal Blues 1-0.
Variety of talent and styles in ECNL this season, but special props to LAFC Slammers and Blues, two very good teams who were fun to watch.

Didn’t they split a game a piece? How did they take the Championship if that was the case? Congratulations to LAFC I’m sure both teams put up a good fight.

Didn’t they split a game a piece? How did they take the Championship if that was the case? Congratulations to LAFC I’m sure both teams put up a good fight.

Blues tied their previous two games before the season finale. So they finish 15-1-2 (w-l-t), LAFC finished 17-1-0.

Blues still qualified for playoffs and I expect they'll be contenders to win.

ECNL Playoffs Update
Both SC Blues and LAFC Slammers representing well for the Southwest Conference and So Cal at ECNL National Playoffs.

LAFC Slammers sits even in 1st with PDA Blue at 4 points in Group B

SC Blues sits in 2nd in Group C with 2 points.

The final group games take place today in the evening to decide the group winners and who advances to the knockout round on Saturday.

Best of luck today to both teams!

ECNL National Playoffs

Back