Late 20's coaches and under age players....

2 years ago Legends East Riverside had an issue with male coaches pursuing some teenage girls on teams they coached. These coaches have stayed in touch and followed some of the girls on social media. They have resumed flirtatious comments now that they are of legal age in college. Any thoughts??? I'm probably punching an almost 30 year old former coach if he shows up to take my 18 or 19 year old daughter on a date:mad: Just sayin'....

2 years ago Legends East Riverside had an issue with male coaches pursuing some teenage girls on teams they coached. These coaches have stayed in touch and followed some of the girls on social media. They have resumed flirtatious comments now that they are of legal age in college. Any thoughts??? I'm probably punching an almost 30 year old former coach if he shows up to take my 18 or 19 year old daughter on a date:mad: Just sayin'....

Resumed? I'd like to think your daughter is smart enough to know a predator when she sees one.

Use the girls to set him up and invite him to a bar for drinks. Pay a few of your nephews, cousins, or neighborhood tough guys to give this punk an “attitude adjustment.”

Just kidding.

Use the girls to set him up and invite him to a bar for drinks. Pay a few of your nephews, cousins, or neighborhood tough guys to give this punk an “attitude adjustment.”

Just kidding.

Dre, you're hiding from all my posts. Makes me sad... I miss all your deflections and history lessons.

[
unfortunately, and sad to say, nothing new here.
Ethics is bad from the top down. East director BK has had questionable ethics before and since being caught player age/I.D. cheating and lifetime ban from CSL. His 3 S brother coaches are all at the heart of this specific issue. BK left Legends recently, so now on to another club to lie, cheat, steal, and poorly manage pedo coaches....

Back