Lancaster Palmdale hotel

Woodwork

SILVER ELITE
home2 Hilton just opened 2 days ago and has plenty of rooms open if any one is still looking

I remember one year we were in the Palmdale Staybridge the week it opened. The TV sets weren't even plugged in yet.

Did Calsouth ever send the link for hotels? It does not look like games will be canceled in Lancaster but it is nice to go thru them in case.

We always stayed at the Hampton Inn across the street from the minor league baseball stadium. Clean, good neighborhood, lots of restaurants near by, and fairly cheap.

I absolutely hate Lancaster and am glad I never have to go there again. Windy, cold, sandy, and crappy fields.

I like the motels on Sierra highway

Cheap , B rated cafes attached

Lots of friendly people walking around

Plus you can buy all sorts entertainment

I like the motels on Sierra highway

Cheap , B rated cafes attached

Lots of friendly people walking around

Plus you can buy all sorts entertainment

Stay off Sierra Hwy from the top of the county line in Lancaster at Avenue A where the Kern Co. line starts to the bottom of Palmdale past
Avenue S. Unless of course you really are looking for hookers and drugs. Then by all means cruise the boulevard. I know @ Really!?! was trying to be funny, but for those who don't know any better to no fault of their own..stay clear. Stick to well-known hotel chains and places to eat. Plenty of crime up in the AV so always be vigilant. My .02

Stay off Sierra Hwy from the top of the county line in Lancaster at Avenue A where the Kern Co. line starts to the bottom of Palmdale past
Avenue S. Unless of course you really are looking for hookers and drugs. Then by all means cruise the boulevard. I know @ Really!?! was trying to be funny, but for those who don't know any better to no fault of their own..stay clear. Stick to well-known hotel chains and places to eat. Plenty of crime up in the AV so always be vigilant. My .02

I think there is altogether too much gossip about the crime in Lancaster and Palmdale. In our may years staying there for tournaments (2001 through 2009, sometimes multiple weekends) we only witnessed two police chases that ended at the hotel where we were staying, and one shooting in the bar next door (different hotel). There was however, the great banana shortage of 2008.

My favorite was the meat wagon pulling the transient of the train tracks in front out our curious G13 team

Back