LA POWER FC try outs at Dignity Health

Xman

BRONZE
A friend just got an invitation to try out for LA POWER FC. I'm just intrigued because I never heard about this team. They may be affiliated with LA Galaxy as they are doing try outs at the Dignity Health. Please let me know if you have any information about it. Thanks in advance ;)

a.jpeg

Yes the Galaxy 2 head coach is one of the main founders of this effort to get more kids involved and playing beyond Sunday leagues.

Needs to pay for those fields but good for them in trying to reach out to them to offer somethings beyond your typical Sunday league in lower income areas where this originated from.

LA Power SL is an organization that runs a league that people in this forum would refer to as the Mexican leagues. They’re based out of Southeast LA and they host games at high schools with turf fields. I think they use the name LA Power FC to compete in Coast because their logo literally says LA Power FC. If this is the same organization then KUDOS to them.

Wow! that's awesome. So LA Galaxy is assisting this program? If this is playing beyond Sunday's league then is this an additional league or just more practices?
I guess this is not suited for the more "competitive" club soccer players

LA Power SL is an organization that runs a league that people in this forum would refer to as the Mexican leagues. They’re based out of Southeast LA and they host games at high schools with turf fields. I think they use the name LA Power FC to compete in Coast because their logo literally says LA Power FC. If this is the same organization then KUDOS to them.

Yes the same

They are trying to branch out and get more players involved.

Yes they hope to form more teams and play in some of the sanctioned leagues.

This is very interesting
Do you know if they trying to make teams older ages too? 07's, 06's

This is very interesting
Do you know if they trying to make teams older ages too? 07's, 06's

The have some olders teams like U17, u18-9 already but yes I think so on the others.

This is a lower cost alternative to the bigger more $$ mega logo clubs

Back