LA Galaxy San Diego Girls DA Website

If I had to guess for next year, I would say CD for the 99/00 team. CH will probably have a team as well. I think they are both good coaches that show respect for the players.

If I had to guess for next year, I would say CD for the 99/00 team. CH will probably have a team as well. I think they are both good coaches that show respect for the players.
Who else? They have to have more than 2 coaches with proper licensing, no?

Those are the two coaches I am pretty certain will have teams. I do not know about the rest. The link has a staff tab that also shows MD and I do know they are working to have more female coaches in the club, which is supposed to be something GDA is pushing for. The staff link also lists MD and SC, but I don't know much about them. Given the speed the the LAGSD website is moving right now, I think there is a lot of interest.

Those are the two coaches I am pretty certain will have teams. I do not know about the rest. The link has a staff tab that also shows MD and I do know they are working to have more female coaches in the club, which is supposed to be something GDA is pushing for. The staff link also lists MD and SC, but I don't know much about them. Given the speed the the LAGSD website is moving right now, I think there is a lot of interest.

It's a shame we can't focus on good coaches rather than gender first.
We lack good coaches- gender is an afterthought at this point

It's a shame we can't focus on good coaches rather than gender first.
We lack good coaches- gender is an afterthought at this point
Then again, the lack of good coaches could be attributed to the lack of representation of half the population. The one new female coach I have seen working with the girls plays for the Sea Lions and is already a good coach. I think that quality, qualified, positive female role models for the players should not be underestimated.

Then again, the lack of good coaches could be attributed to the lack of representation of half the population. The one new female coach I have seen working with the girls plays for the Sea Lions and is already a good coach. I think that quality, qualified, positive female role models for the players should not be underestimated.

Agree to an extent. Have yet to be overwhelmed by anyone other than Mac or Lawlor frankly. Lots of not impressive ones in the SoCal circuit

I don't know who Mac is. I have heard good things about Jen Lawlor, but have never seen her in action. I like Felicia Kappes at Sharks. At LAGSD, the girls are very happy with Courtney Drummond and feel they are learning a lot.

I'd think they'd be putting that info out there sooner rather than later, but that's just me.

Teams already forming and they are doing a great job as a group recruiting and communicating. Very impressed with the process

Back