LA Galaxy Cup

Ok ferbert.. LAUFA is great!! They’re sooo good!! Yea!! LAUFA won!! They played so good!! Did you see that play? Look at that move!! Wow!! You go LAUFA!! Congrats. You beat a giant on the block one time. I think you better look at all the scores and all the games across all the age brackets within LAFC’s academy before you start posting LAUFA beats LAFC. I would expect this from Surf who comes close, but LAUFA. Cmon really? And I’m glad LAFC recruits players because that’s what real teams do.. the best teams have the best players which attarct the best players. You think if your son is a Neymar he wants to be on LAUFA or LAFC? I’m guessing LAFC. But congrats LAUFA!! You did it!! Good luck in your league games
That’s the bottom line. Maybe a couple of players of national repute have ever been developed in So Cal. Donovan? Gyasi Zardes, (who isn’t very good)?
As for international quality, we have developed exactly zero (not counting GKs).
So we should maybe stop bragging about these local teams until any of them can show development to international standards. That should be what we are discussing.
I agree. But I also see youth academy players with potential and should be scouted to play on our national teams. The bottom line is we r scouting the wrong players. The wrong kids being selected. The smart kids being left to play with their existing club until they grow bigger. Dumb.

I agree. But I also see youth academy players with potential and should be scouted to play on our national teams. The bottom line is we r scouting the wrong players. The wrong kids being selected. The smart kids being left to play with their existing club until they grow bigger. Dumb.
And Gysai Zardes is horrible.. shouldn’t even play MLS in my opinion

LAUFA 04 did it again, blowout a next good MLS team, Real Salt Lake 6-2 and finish 3rd place in fronted of some of the world top 04 clubs. Are You kidding me, lol, that the smallest club. Congratulation LAUFA.

SWANSEA CITY. TOP CLUB

MANCHESTER UNITED. TOP CLUB

FC PORTO. TOP CLUB

LA GALAXY. TOP CLUB

LAFC. TOP CLUB

SPORTING KANSAS CITY. TOP CLUB

REAL SALT LAKE CITY. TOP CLUB

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

SAN DIEGO SURF. BIG CLUB

PATEADORES. BIG CLUB

REAL SO CAL. BIG CLUB

SANTA ROSA UNITED. BIG CLUB

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

LAUFA. SMALL CLUB

Please tell me witch one of the top clubs did LAUFA blow out?
They played Santa Rosa and barely won 3-2. Let me add they had a penalty shot in this game too.

They played Porto and made a ridicule of themselves and LOST

They played LAFC and won by 1 goal.

And you seem to be bragging that LAUFA is the strongest here.. Please.. .

Some shocker in the 03 brackets, LA Galaxy and Golden State playing for 3rd and 5th place. While Surf is in the final, wow,

L.A Galaxy had a terrible week, players with a lot of ego vs Surf, when they woke up was already 0-2 and their dominance did not end up in goals. Golden State suffered from injuries, played down to 10 men vs RSL on 2nd half, and had 2 players only for subs in all other games. Bad weekend for both.

They played Santa Rosa and barely won 3-2. Let me add they had a penalty shot in this game too.

Stop take soccer so seriously, you going too fast, slow down and have some fun, in one of my post earlier on isn’t you the same one who give me a like? When I said LAFC was on fire. I’m not bragging about laufa 04, is not even my team, I’m not a bias person here, if a team is playing well i am going give props. And yes LAUFA did won today, 6-2 over real salt lake, the same real salt lake team who beat Manchester United 4-3 and la Galaxy 1-0.
Make me ask you a question. A when since you Shif over to LAFC.

So why is always a big Excuse when a team loss a game
(1) Michael never play because he’s injury
(2) we played down to 10 men
(4) tony never show up on time, the coach bench him in the 1st half
(3 ) the next team got lucky an score Two Penalty kick
And it just continue on and on.

Lol you write like a little kid.

LOL. You’re obviously a disgruntled parent who’s son was rejected from these clubs you so call are the best. However you forget to mention that LAUFA did bring loaner players and refused to use their complete DA squad in the tournament. Let’s take a look at how LAUFA does at the end of their season after all the drama within. Or perhaps you’d like to tell me how LAUFA was playing a kid named Fabio on their game vs Real Socal just a week before?? Fabio has been gone from the team and still appears to be playing on your roster? .... the boy using that jersey and name isn’t Fabio. Trust me I know them.
I have to agree with you about the loaned players. They loaned (2) players from their 05 squad.

Stop take soccer so seriously, you going too fast, slow down and have some fun, in one of my post earlier on isn’t you the same one who give me a like? When I said LAFC was on fire. I’m not bragging about laufa 04, is not even my team, I’m not a bias person here, if a team is playing well i am going give props. And yes LAUFA did won today, 6-2 over real salt lake, the same real salt lake team who beat Manchester United 4-3 and la Galaxy 1-0.
Make me ask you a question. A when since you Shif over to LAFC.
I gave you on like when you said LAFC was on fire bc if you look at their season they’ve only lost one game. 5 goals against. They are on . Manchester United brought their B team. Nobody said LAUFA was a bad team however you were boosting them as if they were kicking everyone butt.

So why is always a big Excuse when a team loss a game
(1) Michael never play because he’s injury
(2) we played down to 10 men
(4) tony never show up on time, the coach bench him in the 1st half
(3 ) the next team got lucky an score Two Penalty kick
And it just continue on and on.
It’s never an excuse. Please point out any comment from a Galaxy parent or an LAFC parent claiming they are above everyone. Taking teams out. Yet LAUFA wins a game and you want to write as if they won the World Cup. Typical ignorance.

Of course. You had an 05. And he was a defender. But the others aren’t even in your USSDA roster.
For the respect that everyone deserves. I'll stay quiet on your arguments or disagreements.
Enjoy your losses as your wins! GO LAFC

I thought Surf would do much better in the 04's. They seemed to have a strong group in the DA, but maybe that's the problem.
Well done for LAFC!
Surf lost badly and deservedly so to Porto who are the gold standard!!Shouldnt have lost to Sporting KC.And then smacked Pats 5-0 and Man Utd 5-1.So did fine.We shall See this weekend when LAFC come into town!

Surf lost badly and deservedly so to Porto who are the gold standard!!Shouldnt have lost to Sporting KC.And then smacked Pats 5-0 and Man Utd 5-1.So did fine.We shall See this weekend when LAFC come into town!

I can see lafc 05 suffering their first loss this weekend. Surf 05 will be ready and motivated .

LAFC vs Surf on both 05’s and 04’s should be a good game ! Good luck to both ..

Okay, they lost to the two top teams and won against the two bottom teams that equals mediocrity.
This weekend should be a good show.

Okay, they lost to the two top teams and won against the two bottom teams that equals mediocrity.
This weekend should be a good show.
Will all lafc fans be like this guy? encapsulated inside a small smoke bubble
What a ghetto!

LAFC
Should always be winning
And if they are not there is a problem
And if a team like Nomads or Laufa,GS,
Any p2p DA beats them. They should feel
Like they won something big. After all
They have all the resources available.
Other clubs not so much with a a few exceptions. They have done an amazing job at recruiting,but parents should not be thumping their chest because when their kid gets cut from LAFC or Galaxy
They always go back to the team that they talked shit about. Seen it done many times
And all your comments don't help your players either

LAFC
Should always be winning
And if they are not there is a problem
And if a team like Nomads or Laufa,GS,
Any p2p DA beats them. They should feel
Like they won something big. After all
They have all the resources available.
Other clubs not so much with a a few exceptions. They have done an amazing job at recruiting,but parents should not be thumping their chest because when their kid gets cut from LAFC or Galaxy
They always go back to the team that they talked shit about. Seen it done many times
And all your comments don't help your players either

Except the teams you referenced, GS & LAUFA, are not P2P teams either. As far as I know they are funded too. Now if Nomads wins, against ANYONE, then they should feel like they “won something big.” LOL!

Back