LA GALAXY Coming to the OC

Actually they have done quite well developing boys up until about u14 age where they often ended up moving to other clubs for their older years. I know of numerous boys who graduated last year who played for the Blades until u14 that then went on to play for West Coast, Pats, Strikers and Galaxy and are now playing in college. Everybody sees the team they play on at u17 but nobody seems to remember the team they were developed on for the first 5 or 6 years they played club. The Blades name might not appear on the college roster next to their name but those boys all remember where they learned to play the game. I was their team manager and my son played with them and I know where they started.
The better players tend to leave that club at 11 when they move to the full size pitch and play 11 v 11, a fact that can be easily verified. Parents can draw their conclusions as to why.

YEah, some serious gangsters there...:rolleyes:

Keano could be a OG

PR guy was like come on now we have to do the dailies players...alright give us the damn paper or promoter & let's get r'done quickly.

Galaxy turning into a cartoon character of ,,,,, video is o_O

I do think my kids would be thrilled to wear a Galaxy shirt for games. If they were closer, I'm sure we'd give them a look.

All you need to do is drop about 3K...

For someone at the club currently, here is what this means--- you'll be dropping $250 January 1 on a completely new uniform that will be useful for about 6 weeks...

The psycho team Admins can go around and hassle people about having Adidas bags and balls, so put another $100 down for that...

2002 IS Boys just beat the higher ranked Pat IER in the first round of the Champions bracket playoffs.

Guess that means the Pats aren't developing quality players...
;)

Anyone heard what AW plans to do? I heard last day of being able to use Slammers name, logo etc is Dec 3rd same with the coaches contracts. AW if he goes to Slammers does he take his teams or stay with the new venture?

Back