Keeper Christmas camps.

Texkid

BRONZE
Are there any competitive keepers camps over Christmas?

Anything in the Inland Empire? Found out no soccer and no basketball for two weeks and my kid will be bouncing off the walls.

Anything in the Inland Empire? Found out no soccer and no basketball for two weeks and my kid will be bouncing off the walls.
Jeff Tackett is probably still training. Holds training at Claremont HS. Not sure if he's running any camps but I wouldn't be surprised to see him helping out at Big Joes camp either.

Ian Feuer's Winter Camp is really good. They have youth players and quite a few college kids home for the break. We go to his summer camps as we have family/vacation obligations between XMAS and NY. Otherwise we would be at that one. He does a great job, gets the kids in the correct group by ability, the kids have a great time, and my kid really likes going for whatever that is worth.

In North San Diego County Guillermo Del Rio runs a quality camp. He is affiliated with LAGSD so check their website for dates and times. My daughter just did his Thanksgiving camp, again, and had good sessions.

Jeff Tackett is probably still training. Holds training at Claremont HS. Not sure if he's running any camps but I wouldn't be surprised to see him helping out at Big Joes camp either.

I believe I saw on Tacketts Instagram page (gktackett If anyone wanted to check it out) a reference to the big Joe camp in Torrance. That would be great if he was helping out at the big Joe camp. We started training with Tackett thanks to seeing his name on this page, and it’s been great.

I think we are doing the IGA Torrance one.

Ian Feuer's PGKA camp is Dec 27-30 in Newbury Park
Big Joe Velazco's camp is Dec. 22-23 in Torrance.

I'm sure there are others.
Could you please post the video for Ian Feuer's camp? I went to his website and Instagram and there is nothing about it. thanks!

Could you please post the video for Ian Feuer's camp? I went to his website and Instagram and there is nothing about it. thanks!
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
PGKA WINTER GK CAMP!!!

You're invited to the Exclusive WINTER Premier Goalkeeping Camp by Ian Feuer!!

DECEMBER 27,28,29,30
THU: 10am-12pm
FRI: 10am-12pm
SAT: 10am-12pm
*SUN: 1pm-3pm*

YOUTH
16 and Under
COLLEGE 17-23

Borchard Park

190 N Reino Rd
Newbury
Park, CA 91320

Ian has personally designed every session to test even the highest level GK. This camp is geared toward creating game like scenarios which will allow each keeper to gain a new understanding of game-changing moments. It is a very high level, mentally challenging and professional camp that will leave you with a new found confidence and will take your game to new heights!

Please
let me know ASAP if you would like to attend as we are taking a VERY limited number of keepers.
The 4 day camp is $385. If you can only attend a limited number of days it is
$100 per day.

Please bring full payment in cash or check to the FIRST day of camp or you can mail check in advance. Please make check out to Ian Feuer.

MAIL TO:
Ian Feuer
Moorpark St #104
Sherman
Oaks, CA 91403

Happy Holidays!! We look forward to seeing you!!

Lindsey & Ian

Lindsey Feuer
Director of Operations
Premier Goalkeeping Academy
Cell: 818-486-0137
lshavens@aol.com

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
PGKA WINTER GK CAMP!!!

You're invited to the Exclusive WINTER Premier Goalkeeping Camp by Ian Feuer!!

DECEMBER 27,28,29,30
THU: 10am-12pm
FRI: 10am-12pm
SAT: 10am-12pm
*SUN: 1pm-3pm*

YOUTH
16 and Under
COLLEGE 17-23

Borchard Park
190 N Reino Rd
Newbury
Park, CA 91320

Ian has personally designed every session to test even the highest level GK. This camp is geared toward creating game like scenarios which will allow each keeper to gain a new understanding of game-changing moments. It is a very high level, mentally challenging and professional camp that will leave you with a new found confidence and will take your game to new heights!

Please
let me know ASAP if you would like to attend as we are taking a VERY limited number of keepers.
The 4 day camp is $385. If you can only attend a limited number of days it is
$100 per day.

Please bring full payment in cash or check to the FIRST day of camp or you can mail check in advance. Please make check out to Ian Feuer.

MAIL TO:
Ian Feuer
Moorpark St #104
Sherman
Oaks, CA 91403

Happy Holidays!! We look forward to seeing you!!

Lindsey & Ian

Lindsey Feuer
Director of Operations
Premier Goalkeeping Academy
Cell: 818-486-0137
lshavens@aol.com
Thank you!

Are there any competitive keepers camps over Christmas?
Soccer With a Purpose (SWAP) Winter Keeper Camp
December 24, 26, 27, 28 2018 10:30am -1:30pm
Gabrielino High School
1327 S. San Gabriel Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776

Smaller Groups, focused training, professional curriculum, amazing facilities! Limited Spots so call and reserve right away. Come and train with the best of the San Gabriel Valley. Contact Coach Ramon Melin @ 626 817 1017

Attachments

• keeper camp.png
    keeper camp.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 5
Great camps with Gabe Barriga at OGKAcademy. Includes gloves, shirt, and pros. Should be a good event to see the standard, ask questions, and stay sharp over the break. E4DD56A0-E7C7-46B5-869E-C843986764D8.jpeg

Soccer With a Purpose (SWAP) Winter Keeper Camp
December 24, 26, 27, 28 2018 10:30am -1:30pm
Gabrielino High School
1327 S. San Gabriel Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776

Smaller Groups, focused training, professional curriculum, amazing facilities! Limited Spots so call and reserve right away. Come and train with the best of the San Gabriel Valley. Contact Coach Ramon Melin @ 626 817 1017
Coach Ramon is the best!

Jerome Millet has a very amazing keeper training every Saturday and Sunday at Claremont College from 10AM - 12 PM (2 Hours) , reasonable rates / Excellent GK training. Jerome has a technical class on Saturday and Sunday he brings in field players and challenges the keepers to 1v1's /2v2's and a variety of shooting drills and scenarios, very practical stuff,

Give coach Jerome a call
818-669-2111

http://www.sagehens.com/sports/msoc/coaches/JeromeMillet?view=bio

Back