Jeffery Epstein's Little Black Book With a Whole Lotta Names.....!!!!

You know what a Hassa is, Alex Acosta? That's a pig that don't fly straight.

Yeah...you just described EVERY Democrat in office....

And speaking of Alex Acosta, it's damn lucky he even got a conviction in absolutely
corrupt Southern Florida....

The MSM WILL NOT TOUCH BILL CLINTON because he has the smelliest dirt on
just about every Democrat in public office .....and they KNOW he has the " Dirt "..

William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton are both pigs !
Neither has flown straight since they met each other.....

How can the Media ignore what this man did to these now middle age women...
How can they even think about blaming Alex Acosta for doing what he could
within an absolutely beyond corrupt system in Southern Florida......

The fact that you bring up and know about " Hasa " is funny, not to mention
you can't spell....a slang " Gang " term....it has one " s "....

Jeffery Epstein = Abusador
William Clinton = Manioso

Yeah...you just described EVERY Democrat in office....

And speaking of Alex Acosta, it's damn lucky he even got a conviction in absolutely
corrupt Southern Florida....

The MSM WILL NOT TOUCH BILL CLINTON because he has the smelliest dirt on
just about every Democrat in public office .....and they KNOW he has the " Dirt "..

William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton are both pigs !
Neither has flown straight since they met each other.....

How can the Media ignore what this man did to these now middle age women...
How can they even think about blaming Alex Acosta for doing what he could
within an absolutely beyond corrupt system in Southern Florida......

The fact that you bring up and know about " Hasa " is funny, not to mention
you can't spell....a slang " Gang " term....it has one " s "....

Jeffery Epstein = Abusador
William Clinton = Manioso
If corruption, sexual misconduct and media outlets (fox) ignoring such things upsets you why do you support t?

If corruption, sexual misconduct and media outlets (fox)
ignoring such things upsets you why do you support t?

Please list the :
A. Corruption present in this current administration...Oh you can't.
B. " Sexual Misconduct " present in this current administration....Oh you can't.
C. " Items " Fox News Network ignores about this current administration.....Oh you can't.

Your inability to support the " Little Bitch " accusations you throw against the wall
are well documented on this very Forum....
And ignoring the BLATANT facts against William Clinton and other high profile
DEMOCRATS and THEIR association with the known sexual predator " Jeffery Epstein "
is a clear display of willful ignorance....next year about this time and going forward your
party is going to be struggling to even exist given what they are doing right NOW !

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS COMPLICIT TO
SEX TRAFFICKING OF WOMEN AND " OTHERS " !

There ....it's finally been stated ...and to ignore that blatant fact is willful ignorance !

Please list the :
A. Corruption present in this current administration...Oh you can't.
B. " Sexual Misconduct " present in this current administration....Oh you can't.
C. " Items " Fox News Network ignores about this current administration.....Oh you can't.

Your inability to support the " Little Bitch " accusations you throw against the wall
are well documented on this very Forum....
And ignoring the BLATANT facts against William Clinton and other high profile
DEMOCRATS and THEIR association with the known sexual predator " Jeffery Epstein "
is a clear display of willful ignorance....next year about this time and going forward your
party is going to be struggling to even exist given what they are doing right NOW !

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS COMPLICIT TO
SEX TRAFFICKING OF WOMEN AND " OTHERS " !

There ....it's finally been stated ...and to ignore that blatant fact is willful ignorance !
t accepted money from David Duke, Epstein, russian oligarchs . . .

95191a0a207d4c19b1e0c47474c04b31
How dare you imply Trump was ever social with this sex trafficker any more than this ONE obscure photo.

I double dog dare you to post a video. Any video. Yes, any video of Trump at a 1992 hosting and partying with Epstein.

It does not exist. Period. Full stop.

How dare you imply Trump was ever social with this sex trafficker any more than this ONE obscure photo.

I double dog dare you to post a video. Any video. Yes, any video of Trump at a 1992 hosting and partying with Epstein.

Oh Bob.....Mika shouldn't have put that " Footage " in front of
the " Incriminating Footage " of then citizen DJT....

Did they cross swords?

Did they cross swords?
How dare you imply Trump ever crossed swords with this sex trafficker any more than that ONE obscure photo.
I triple dog dare you to post a video. Any video.

Actually, given his micropenis, I doubt he engaged in that particular disgusting perversion.

How dare you imply Trump ever crossed swords with this sex trafficker any more than that ONE obscure photo.
I triple dog dare you to post a video. Any video.

Actually, given his micropenis, I doubt he engaged in that particular disgusting perversion.

He can tell a woman that he is being a gentleman and only putting it halfway in (that has been in the news lately, I think) but a side-by-side comparison is hard (inadvertent pun) to lie about.

Back