It's Time For The 40,000 Indictments to be released NOW ! #Releasetheindictments

#Release The Indictments

It's Time !

four-person-gallows-wooden-nooses-68534640.jpg

Aren't you the guy that says how smart you are?
I will be your editor for a small fee.
You are welcome.
You’ve only got 7% of the volume of your own mountain of idiotic hyperlink posts to moronic conspiracy sites from which to identify just a single example of my posts bragging about my intelligence. Order Papa John Pizza. You share a common mindset on cultural sensitivities.

You’ve only got 7% of the volume of your own mountain of idiotic hyperlink posts to moronic conspiracy sites from which to identify just a single example of my posts bragging about my intelligence. Order Papa John Pizza. You share a common mindset on cultural sensitivities.
So, you are the super smart one who corrects spelling and grammar for all to see, maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are. No need to brag about things if they are true.
Dummy.

So, you are the super smart one who corrects spelling and grammar for all to see, maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are. No need to brag about things if they are true.
Dummy.
Since I’m here in this interminably long waiting area to get seated here at Ted’s of Beverly Hills, with a free WiFi line, I’ve got the time to set you straight on lessons of grammar and spelling.

I only correct spelling and grammar when there is an ironic rationale at play. Nincompoops who post a spelling correction to an adverse posting in which they have spelling or grammar error themselves are prime candidates for such use of an ironic hypocritical sarcastic retort by me. Assuming I’m in a waiting room with nothing other than Us Weekly garbage magazines to peruse.

Everyone, myself included, is subject to typing errors, especially where auto-correct can be a curse or an angel in our finger touch typing. Curse far more than angel in my opinion.

But as usual, you use deflection and what I’m learning is “Whataboutism” to obfuscate a direct answer to a plain English question. If only we had a binding authority figure to rule upon those that have no other out than to bring up irrelevant historic issues not relevant to the questions posed.

Since I’m here in this interminably long waiting area to get seated here at Ted’s of Beverly Hills, with a free WiFi line, I’ve got the time to set you straight on lessons of grammar and spelling.

I only correct spelling and grammar when there is an ironic rationale at play. Nincompoops who post a spelling correction to an adverse posting in which they have spelling or grammar error themselves are prime candidates for such use of an ironic hypocritical sarcastic retort by me. Assuming I’m in a waiting room with nothing other than Us Weekly garbage magazines to peruse.

Everyone, myself included, is subject to typing errors, especially where auto-correct can be a curse or an angel in our finger touch typing. Curse far more than angel in my opinion.

But as usual, you use deflection and what I’m learning is “Whataboutism” to obfuscate a direct answer to a plain English question. If only we had a binding authority figure to rule upon those that have no other out than to bring up irrelevant historic issues not relevant to the questions posed.

Four paragraphs of emptiness.....You must be Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-cortez.html&usg=AOvVaw0Q_g8Ikg9avi8sQgZ99Hbp

Ive got some expired coupons for free foil wrapped potatoes with the purchase of a Ted and a cup of mini wings.

Back