Introducing TUDELA FC LA

KJR

SILVER ELITE
Hi - My name is Chelsea Braun and I'm with Tudela Futbol Club Los Angeles. TFC LA is a new competitive soccer club with a deep commitment to growing girls’ soccer in the heart of Los Angeles, and we're holding tryouts now.

About us:
Jacob Tudela, Club Director, grew up with the game – his father, founded the very successful Tudela Soccer Academy and the Tudela Futbol Club in Indiana, and Jacob and his older brother, Josh, played at one of the most prestigious soccer program's in the country, Indiana University. Josh went on to play for the LA Galaxy where he played alongside David Beckham. Jacob was offered a developmental contract with LA Galaxy but had to turn it down due to reoccurring knee injuries, and he began coaching. Throughout his career, he has been asked to create his own club. A club that embodies his philosophy, his style of play, and his undeniable ability to inspire his girls to be their best on and off the field. He is very proud to announce that there is now a club that represents what he stands for, Tudela Futbol Club Los Angeles.

A huge part of Jacob Tudela's philosophy is not only developing top tier players and individuals, but also great leaders – and that starts from the top. I joined the TFC family after graduating from UCLA, where I was recruited by now-National Team Coach, Jill Ellis, and was a member of their 2013 National Championship team, winning the first national title for the university. After teaching me his philosophy of coaching, I am now the Youth Academy Director and head coach of Jacob's younger age groups.

We are an all-girls' club with the mission of developing not only great players but great female role models. For example, we have additional UCLA, Stanford, and other Division 1 alumnae who not only played at the highest level at their university but who have National Championship titles under their belt. Joining our great female coaches we have Israel Sesay, the youngest player in LA Galaxy history to appear in a game, at the age of 17 years old. He played alongside the likes of David Beckham and Landon Donovan. These are just a few of the coaches that make up what we believe to be a powerhouse coaching team in club soccer.

We are also pleased to announce that our first club sponsor is Under Armour, who share our commitment to supporting strong, empowered girls. Their generous commitment to Tudela FC LA will help us offer a program that we feel is unrivaled in Los Angeles, and we are honored to represent them.

Apart from the strong infrastructure, the club embraces a style of play that is very different than any other in Los Angeles. A beautiful style that has been turning heads since day one. TFC embraces a fun and competitive atmosphere in every training. It’s not about being the best player, but making sure they are striving to be their best everyday.

The full tryout date/time schedule for every age group is below:

Tryout Information: All tryouts will take place at Helen Bernstein High School (1309 N Wilton Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90028) on the football field.

Girls born in 2009 and 2008
Date: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 5-6:30pm
Girls born in 2007 and 2006
Date: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 6:30-8pm
Girls born in 2005
Date: Mondays and Wednesdays
Time: 6:00-8pm
Girls born in 2004 and 2003
Date: Tuesdays
Time: 5-6:30pm

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the club or tryouts.

Best,

Chelsea Braun
Tudela Futbol Club LA
cbraun@tudelafcla.com

Attachments

• Tudela FC LA logo.jpg
    Tudela FC LA logo.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Back