Indoor Post High School Ladies League

OldTormenta

BRONZE
Greetings Managers, Coaches and Parents!

Immediately after CIF competition the girls trickle back to their clubs, some take this opportunity to take a little break so they trickle in later. There is nothing wrong with a little break, but you as coach/manager/parent want to make it so they wanna play. So with that said, it has been my experience that the girls love love love playing indoor. They always show for indoor, even when they have excuses not to.

So I talked with the Upland Indoor Management and they worked out a deal that is designed to build a league, meaning its super affordable...right now.

If you have any influence on your daughters teams activity I would encourage you to use it to participate in this. I don't get nothing out of it other than competition for my girls, let's make it happen.

Call Ricky 9099857903 to put down a $100 deposit to hold your spot. We are aiming at having an 8 game season with a semi and a final bracket at the end. G2001-1998 are eligible for this league, no membership required.High School League-page-001 (1).jpg

Hey Folks! High School soccer is just about over, lets get your team signed up to play some indoor and get ready for Vegas and National Cup.

Back