Impeach Trump

Before Racist Joe starts his campaign of smear. Before numbnuts goes, well, nuts. You heard it here first.

Rep. Amash is a piece of shit coward, rat, turn coat, so called Republican, RINO, cross dressing scum.
Did I say Amash is a cross dresser? I meant to say nono is a cross dresser.

Bovine Scatology has been the backbone of the Mueller investigation.
Yet you have not read the report, true?
I did. Didn’t see the part about how many votes were stolen from Hillary.
If you really did read it, you’d agree that contrary to Barr’s portrayal, Mueller’s report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior they meet the threshold for impeachment.

Before Racist Joe starts his campaign of smear. Before numbnuts goes, well, nuts. You heard it here first.

Rep. Amash is a piece of shit coward, rat, turn coat, so called Republican, RINO, cross dressing scum.

Lotsa first from you people.
Justin Amash Gets Primary Challenger After Impeachment Stand
4 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DMAd6BAgJECE&usg=AOvVaw0XnP_FKFjQrpH6Pu83JbWG
Tough to take in, my being right. Amirite or amirite?

Any consolation, this was low hanging fruit.

If you really did read it, you’d agree that contrary to Barr’s portrayal, Mueller’s report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior they meet the threshold for impeachment.
If you really read it, you would quote the specific actions and patterns of behavior and the threshold that was met in Mueller’s report. So I ask again, how many votes were stolen from Hillary?

If you really read it, you would quote the specific actions and patterns of behavior and the threshold that was met in Mueller’s report. So I ask again, how many votes were stolen from Hillary?
I not only read it, I annotated my copy with notes. Cite any page, and if I wrote notes on that page, I will gladly attach a photo of the page here. Can you do the same?

Most of my notes were in volume II, where Trump obstructed justice in 11 of the 12 subsections analyzed.

Tough to take in, my being right. Amirite or amirite?

Any consolation, this was low hanging fruit.

050ec9e7-c518-4a6b-bc99-0d21d56ad2d1_1.eadf06bd6b31545a15019bbea60d8edd.jpeg

Right about what? I never heard.of this.dude before.
I posted the enormously obvious observation that you would inevitably begin posting smear pieces about this obscure congressman since he calls for impeachment of your love child, baby Trump. You started your campaign earlier today.

Carry on.

Back