Impeach Trump

I'm curious to know where that came from, since it comes up every year or so. Neither my wife nor I know Filner or ever lived in a jurisdiction where we could have voted for him. In his early Congressional career, he sponsored a bill to give veteran's status to Filipino guerrillas who had fought with the US forces against Japan in WWII. My wife's uncle is one such person - that's the limit of our relationship as far as I know it.

You never had a " dinner " party at your house for Filner.....I new you would lie.

You admit that? Ha! You just ended your career on here, fool.

How does it end a " Career " here.....
Oh....let's see. You receive financial compensation from George Soros outlets to
post shit. Figures a worthless Lying Ambulance chaser would saddle up with a
Jewish Hungarian Nazi scum who threw his " People " under the Bus.

A " Career " .....what a Ballsack.

It was a great dinner party. I now because I was there. I new many of the guests. Held in a park. Sunny day. Here's a rare archive video of the event.

I know what Spola the " Thief " posted....

You know all of what you've posted.....most of it is crude and rude...
Not to mention you have a fixation due to your shrinking gherkin...

United States Senator Marco Rubio defended former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick on Monday afternoon, and told TMZ Sports that he thinks Kaepernick should be on an NFL roster.

“Look, I support his right to stand for what he does,” Rubio told TMZ. “I don’t agree with what he did, but I support his right to do it. But if we’re just talking football … there aren’t 63 better quarterbacks in the world.”

United States Senator Marco Rubio defended former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick on Monday afternoon, and told TMZ Sports that he thinks Kaepernick should be on an NFL roster.

“Look, I support his right to stand for what he does,” Rubio told TMZ. “I don’t agree with what he did, but I support his right to do it. But if we’re just talking football … there aren’t 63 better quarterbacks in the world.”
"Stand for what he does".
Lol.

The NFL and the Players Coalition finalized a partnership Monday that dedicates close to $90 million for efforts and programs combating social inequality, NFL Network's Jim Trotter reported.

The partnership aims to work closely with players, teams and other groups in a new and expanded community improvement program that was agreed to in principle during the Fall League Meeting. The formal agreement comes after NFL team owners voted during the Annual League Meeting in March to implement a local matching funds component to the social justice initiative with the Players Coalition.

The initiative comes in response to player demonstrations during the national anthem before games last season. NFL owners and players, who formed the Players Coalition, met during the Fall League Meeting in October to discuss social issues important to players. The Players Coalition, which was co-founded by Malcolm Jenkins and Anquan Boldin last year, has worked closely with the NFL to address those issues.

In January, the NFL, in conjunction with the Players Coalition, launched the Let's Listen Togethercampaign to highlight efforts made by teams and players in their local communities.

The subject of player protests during the national anthem will be among the topics discussed at the Spring League Meeting in Atlanta this week, NFL Network's Judy Battista reported.

The NFL and the Players Coalition finalized a partnership Monday that dedicates close to $90 million for efforts and programs combating social inequality, NFL Network's Jim Trotter reported.

The partnership aims to work closely with players, teams and other groups in a new and expanded community improvement program that was agreed to in principle during the Fall League Meeting. The formal agreement comes after NFL team owners voted during the Annual League Meeting in March to implement a local matching funds component to the social justice initiative with the Players Coalition.

The initiative comes in response to player demonstrations during the national anthem before games last season. NFL owners and players, who formed the Players Coalition, met during the Fall League Meeting in October to discuss social issues important to players. The Players Coalition, which was co-founded by Malcolm Jenkins and Anquan Boldin last year, has worked closely with the NFL to address those issues.

In January, the NFL, in conjunction with the Players Coalition, launched the Let's Listen Togethercampaign to highlight efforts made by teams and players in their local communities.

The subject of player protests during the national anthem will be among the topics discussed at the Spring League Meeting in Atlanta this week, NFL Network's Judy Battista reported.
Just another nail in the NFLs coffin.

Define combating social inequality.

Three times since World War II, Big Ideas have seized the political discourse and driven policy experts to the sidelines: during the Red Scare of the early Cold War; during the entry to the Vietnam War, with its talk off democracy and dominos; and at the onset of the Iraq War. Each time, framing concepts rooted in Big Ideas turned complex foreign policy challenges into undifferentiated, apocalyptic threats to the nation’s very existence. Professionals and area experts were excluded from the debate if they diverged from the patriotic consensus, and the mainstream institutions and publications that could have opposed the rush to simplification were either silent or instead provided an echo chamber for the dominant narrative.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...paign=headline&cmpId=yhoo.headline&yptr=yahoo

Three times since World War II, Big Ideas have seized the political discourse and driven policy experts to the sidelines: during the Red Scare of the early Cold War; during the entry to the Vietnam War, with its talk off democracy and dominos; and at the onset of the Iraq War. Each time, framing concepts rooted in Big Ideas turned complex foreign policy challenges into undifferentiated, apocalyptic threats to the nation’s very existence. Professionals and area experts were excluded from the debate if they diverged from the patriotic consensus, and the mainstream institutions and publications that could have opposed the rush to simplification were either silent or instead provided an echo chamber for the dominant narrative.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...paign=headline&cmpId=yhoo.headline&yptr=yahoo

Bloomberg a Liberal who has a Liberal rag, that you just cut n pasted......

Do you ever think for yourself.....

Back