Impeach Trump

They don't need any reason to make BS up, it's all they got so it's what they do. We use to have one drunk at the end of the bar muttering to himself about the end is nigh and shouting out nutter catch phrases, now we have a few.
You are one to talk union boy, you motherfuckers have been making shit up for the last 2 years.

I'm curious to know where that came from, since it comes up every year or so. Neither my wife nor I know Filner or ever lived in a jurisdiction where we could have voted for him. In his early Congressional career, he sponsored a bill to give veteran's status to Filipino guerrillas who had fought with the US forces against Japan in WWII. My wife's uncle is one such person - that's the limit of our relationship as far as I know it.
Maybe you should swear your wife in and then ask her.

They don't need any reason to make BS up, it's all they got so it's what they do. We use to have one drunk at the end of the bar muttering to himself about the end is nigh and shouting out nutter catch phrases, now we have a few.
Pot calling kettle black....

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 176777, member: 1707"

Still hanging on to a story you made up?
Really, now why would I associate this 70 year old Goofball in the
Poway area that posts his property thefts from a local golf course
with Filthy Filner...Huh ?
Because Spola brought Filner up and the association he has with him....
Now wait for his denial.....

Where are you at on pizza gate and Jade Helm these days?
John Podesta's reputation speaks for it's self.
The Jade Helm principle was used to train troops on DOMESTIC warfare.

If you people weren't so pitiful you would be just a joke, as it is, it almost seems cruel pointing out your frailties.

You go to the local Pub to belly up and Pontificate Lies .....
That's cruel to the other patrons.

/QUOTE

Now let's discuss your denial of the association Iron Workers have
with Steel Workers......
Come on Adam Schiff for Brains lets hear some good ole Saturday
afternoon spin !

Back