ID Camps listing?

Does anyone know of a place where they aggregate/list Spring College ID Camps?

These ID camps are such a rip off in my opinion. Anyone have a different perspective? What am I missing?

These ID camps are such a rip off in my opinion. Anyone have a different perspective? What am I missing?
Camps with limited attendance (~50 players) that are run by the coaching staff are a great way to get some exposure. Mega camps that are mostly run by the team players are mostly just fund raisers. No matter what, a player has to perform well to go from being noticed to being recruited.

Glen, like Outside said the winter and fall camps tend to be smaller and lead to offers. The big ones during the summer seem like money-makers more than recruiting opportunities to me.

Does anyone know of a place where they aggregate/list Spring College ID Camps?

Here you go. Its listed by state and by gender.

http://www.collegeidcamps.net

I've used it to find out when a particular school is having their ID camp. Then goto the school of interest and verify, as some details can be wrong on the consolidated sites.

Also, it lists by D1~3, NAIA within each state.

Here you go. Its listed by state and by gender.

http://www.collegeidcamps.net

I've used it to find out when a particular school is having their ID camp. Then goto the school of interest and verify, as some details can be wrong on the consolidated sites.

Also, it lists by D1~3, NAIA within each state.

While this is a great list, the California list has many "none posted" entries and I know for a fact one of them is wrong. If a school your player is interested in does not show on the list, contact the coach directly to ask a about ID camps. The coaches are allowed to respond to those requests.

SSS%20ID%20Camp%20Banner.jpeg

SoCal Summer Showcase ID Camp
June 16, 2017 @ Silverlakes, Norco.
Great list of schools, building each day.

Early bird discount until June 1st - $40 off.
http://www.socalsummershowcase.com/showcase/id-camp

Has anyone ever heard of a "private ID" camp where the invite list is limited to a certain number of kids? Like a school only invites their top 20 or kids they are interested in? I have heard some second hand stories about these but never actually seen anything definitive. Are these happening or are they unicorns?

Has anyone ever heard of a "private ID" camp where the invite list is limited to a certain number of kids? Like a school only invites their top 20 or kids they are interested in? I have heard some second hand stories about these but never actually seen anything definitive. Are these happening or are they unicorns?

ID2 was one a couple years back.
I dont know if they still do them. It was an ECNL ID workout with kids from two or three different age groups training and scrimmaging together.
I met MAP at one of them, although neither one of us were invited. (just our kids)

I'm done with club, other than my kid playing summer games to stay sharp, but Im sure there are still unicorn callouts somewhere.

I don't know about "invite only" but many camps are not well publicized, especially the winter camps. Due to NCAA communication rules for younger players, many coaches will only reply to emails with ID camp information. Have your player email coaches and then research any of the camps the coaches mention. If you have to really dig for the camp information, chances are the camp will not have huge attendance. While a small number of attendees helps players to stand out, there needs to be at least enough players to run meaningful scrimmages. 25 players would be the minimum and 50 players are enough to form 4 teams for scrimmages and allow some movement of players between teams to evaluate match-ups. Significantly more players than 50 starts to sound like a team fundraiser.

UPPER90 COLLEGE SOCCER ID CAMP FOR GIRLS- JUNE 9th-10th, 2017

Our Upper90 College ID Camp is different for a few reasons:

· We focus on identification by offering TWO sessions. Friday night you will be trained by college coaches. Saturday you will play two 80 minute 11v11 games.

· Limited to 90 players which means more EXPOSURE.

· Training and playing on the best grass fields in Southern California.

· All games played will be videotaped and posted on YouTube.

· Recruiting and NCAA presentation for all players AND parents.

· Individual evaluation provided at the conclusion of camp.

Our camp has been designed by two time NCAA national champion head men's soccer coach at Cal State University Dominguez Hills, Joe Flanagan. He and college coaches from all over the United States, will be training and evaluating you over a two day period.

Please visit flanagansocceracademy.com for more information and to register TODAY. Feel free to reply to us with any questions.

Hope to see you June 9th!

Joe Flanagan

Director Flanagan Soccer Academy/Upper90 College ID Camps

UPPER90 COLLEGE ID CAMP GIRLS JUNE 9th-10th---EARLY BIRD PRICE EXTENDED TO MAY 30TH--ACT NOW

ATTENTION ALL FEMALE SOCCER PLAYERS 2020-2017

Don't miss out on the Upper90 College Soccer GIRLS ID Camp at the StubHub Center on the campus of Cal State University Dominguez Hills! Early bird pricing ends May 30th. Friday6/9 check-in will be from 4:00-4:45pm and session will run from 5:00-7:00pm. Saturday's session will be 8:00am-5:00pm. Visit our website and sign up TODAY!

http://flanagansocceracademy.com/upper-90/

Confirmed College Coaches

UCLA

University of San Francisco

LMU

UCSD

Cal State University Northridge

University of Riverside

Cal State University Dominguez Hills

Cal State University Los Angeles

Occidental College

Cal Tech

MORE TO BE REVEALED WEEKLY

Space is limited to 90 per camp! ONLY 20 SPOTS LEFT!

We offer team discounts if 5 or more from your team sign up. Contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Joe Flanagan

Head Men's Soccer Coach Cal State University Dominguez Hills

Director Flanagan Soccer Academy/Upper90

I thought Cal Tech does not recruit for sports? Is this new since they just started a womens soccer program?

Back