How's your girl's 09 season going?

Safe to say the 2 Slammers are 2 of the 3 favorites (along with the defending champ Eagles) to win State Cup....

Like I said last year, State Cup can go to any of the top 10 teams. Yes both Slammers are great teams, but there is also the under rated teams that can pull off an upset. The Eagles last year proved that, I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out this State Cup. I remember all the talk about the brackets last year, stacked in some teams favor and terrible for others.

Ok, here is the SRS predictor that I have. Some items to note...we have way more 2009 teams this year (217 at last count) and Excel solver can only handle up to 200 different teams when running its algorithm. And there are about two dozen 2010 teams that have played 2009 teams that helps in finding the best solution. That said, this is for all of the games I could find for 2018 (have not added most of the fall league games yet).

View attachment 3223
Well, that was an even game.... for the first 30 seconds. Our girls got demolished and it was a good lesson on how it doesn’t matter who you are playing against, if you don’t show up ready to play, you’ll get embarrassed. And they did.
We may have won, but you guys made it all the way to the sweet 16 in League Cup without even playing a game. o_O

Check the CSL App, under each team schedule, there are some updates.
Anyway, for pool AL, BYSC came through, while for pool AM golden state did. Good luck today.

Check the CSL App, under each team schedule, there are some updates.
Anyway, for pool AL, BYSC came through, while for pool AM golden state did. Good luck today.
Thanks so much was wondering if golden st would win over brea.

Team USA won both of their games in dominating fashion 5-1 and 6-0 to make it through to Quarterfinals. Eagles beat United Pacific 4-3 this morning. That United team had a really good little forward up top fun to watch. Eagles were taking on BYSC B team when we left. AVSC was playing next to us today, I know they won this morning but this afternoon they lost to Valencia FC 3-1 this afternoon AV had a lot of opportunities ball just wasn't finding the back of the net.

Team USA won both of their games in dominating fashion 5-1 and 6-0 to make it through to Quarterfinals. Eagles beat United Pacific 4-3 this morning. That United team had a really good little forward up top fun to watch. Eagles were taking on BYSC B team when we left. AVSC was playing next to us today, I know they won this morning but this afternoon they lost to Valencia FC 3-1 this afternoon AV had a lot of opportunities ball just wasn't finding the back of the net.

Avsc lost 2-1 to Valencia tough game got caught chasing and playing there style and could finish our chances. Hoping to get the 1 wild card with only 2 goals against we shall see. Had a good game in the morning just gotta play more consistent.

Some results are up but I am a little skeptical of their validity since they show BYSC second team beating Eagles 12-0....(which is unlikely).

CSL website is a bit whacky to say the least, some scores are up, some not and some wrong. Eagles beat BYSC 12-0.

Avsc lost 2-1 to Valencia tough game got caught chasing and playing there style and could finish our chances. Hoping to get the 1 wild card with only 2 goals against we shall see. Had a good game in the morning just gotta play more consistent.

What is the tiebreaker for determining the wild card?
1)points
Then goal scored, goal against, shutouts? In what order?

What is the tiebreaker for determining the wild card?
1)points
Then goal scored, goal against, shutouts? In what order?

Head to head
Goals against
Goal differential
Most shutouts
Least amount 5th of points against / cards
Lowest csl number

Back