How's your girl's 09 season going?

Yep, I just threw up in my mouth.

Funny how Slammers PA can get two invites? Because that's who GOATS is, the SLAMMERS PA with guest players. I don't know why none of you will admit to this. It's on video.

Anyways, wonder which team goes, SLAMMERS PA, or SLAMMERS GOATS?
Does it matter? Wouldn’t you want to play against the best players available? I would, whether the team is called goats, boats, seagulls or PA doesn’t matter to me. Just happens PA and Goats are the current teams that most others aspire to be and beat.

Does it matter? Wouldn’t you want to play against the best players available? I would, whether the team is called goats, boats, seagulls or PA doesn’t matter to me. Just happens PA and Goats are the current teams that most others aspire to be and beat.

This is the whole friggin’ point. Now anyone should be allowed to create an All Star team and play in any tournament that they want. That is the bottom line. There is no arguement.

Kids should no longer be stuck with the weak links on their club team. Those parents should now be granted access to recruit the best girls from other clubs via local forums along with grabbing the best players from each respectively team member who is not part of a forum. LOL.

This is the whole friggin’ point. Now anyone should be allowed to create an All Star team and play in any tournament that they want. That is the bottom line. There is no arguement.

Kids should no longer be stuck with the weak links on their club team. Those parents should now be granted access to recruit the best girls from other clubs via local forums along with grabbing the best players from each respectively team member who is not part of a forum. LOL.
If it best for the kid, deemed by their parent (s) the more freedom the better. Why should a parent like you determine what my kid can or can’t do?

If it best for the kid, deemed by their parent (s) the more freedom the better. Why should a parent like you determine what my kid can or can’t do?

It’s not me, it’s the moral compass of the whole thing.

There is a reason why others do not do this type of thing. It is reserved for summer play. 3v3 is also well known for these type of teams. The difference is that it is expected at those type of events.

Why should forum parents be the only ones who are allowed to create a team to compete in a tournament.

One could also argue it is why Pre ECNL/DA ODP does not compete in Club Tournaments.

How would older groups feel if a DA/ECNL made a team to compete in USYS Nationals?

I don’t see a difference.

People please, let's move away from this Goat discussion. I am beginning to cringe everytime I see this topic get rehashed. I like this site but dang, there's more to talk about than an all star team that played a summer tournament.

Mars, did you get lost in the Desert Hills on your way home from the Blues Cup Tourney a month ago? You need to go find PaPa Jupiter and your brothers Pluto and Lizard and stay in them Hills brah. Cali is GOAT land. It don't matter what team we bring. It will battle to always win!!!

Should be an interesting shift in YSR Rankings after this weekends results. SoCal will remain #1 now but PDA is coming. They were ranked in the 20s before the start of the season and I am guessing will be all the way up to #5 this weekend.

Some higher ranked teams in Region II and Region III had a rough weekend...

Lastly, I witnessed the worst ref in all my experiences with youth soccer over the weekend! My question for you, what is the most cards you have seen put out in a U11 game or younger? Also, what is the most PK’s you have seen one team awarded in one game of U11 or younger?

Should be an interesting shift in YSR Rankings after this weekends results. SoCal will remain #1 now but PDA is coming. They were ranked in the 20s before the start of the season and I am guessing will be all the way up to #5 this weekend.

Some higher ranked teams in Region II and Region III had a rough weekend...

Lastly, I witnessed the worst ref in all my experiences with youth soccer over the weekend! My question for you, what is the most cards you have seen put out in a U11 game or younger? Also, what is the most PK’s you have seen one team awarded in one game of U11 or younger?
How do events like the ECNL festival in Davis effect YSR? https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/master.aspx?eid=1470

Back