Guest play in August

blam

SILVER ELITE
Hi. Can a player with another club still guest play for tournaments in August? I don't see any problem but never done it before so asking.

From what I know, (non DA) players can guest play anytime for another club as long as they get the okay from their current club/coach, get their players card for whatever tournament they're guesting in (to give to T.M.) and only play for the one team during the tournament. We have seen kids guest for Surf Cup (August) from other clubs at my nephews and my nieces clubs before, so I know it can be done.

Can players guest play in CRL games? My DD is not yet rostered with a team and one of the teams she had a tryout with has asked her to play with them in their CRL games due to an injury to one of their rostered players. Is she able to do this without officially joining the team or if she plays is she committed for the rest of the season?

Can players guest play in CRL games? My DD is not yet rostered with a team and one of the teams she had a tryout with has asked her to play with them in their CRL games due to an injury to one of their rostered players. Is she able to do this without officially joining the team or if she plays is she committed for the rest of the season?
Its my understanding that CRL is like National Cup you must belong to a club and you can player pass only. I dont believe you can just bring on anyone for a game

Why don’t you just call CalSouth and get a definitive answer?

And yes you can guest play in August for a tournament. My G03 GK is. 3rd year in a row helping for West Coast. She’s helped get both teams to Semi-Finals so I’m hoping this year 3rd time is the charm and they go all the way!! You can guest in September too. She’ll probably guest for Blues Cup as well if we find a team in need and the schedule works. Her team doesn’t play a lot of tournaments so we look for extra playing time if it’s there.
Good luck to you and have fun guesting!!

Can a player that only has an ECNL card guest play in a tournament with an SCDSL team? One or two kids with ECNL cards, the rest with SCDSL cards? Thanks.

Back