Great condo for traveling teams near Surf Cup

Greetings- I have a condo in Cardiff in North San Diego County about 10-15 minutes from Del Mar and the Surf Cup venue. Several soccer families have stayed with strong reviews. It's 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, low fuss and close to Cardiff Reef for surfing and the beach. Ocean view from the outside deck, great for BBQs, and walk to local restaurants and market. Sleeps 7 in beds, plus a couch for siblings :). No pets. Nightly from $150, varies on season. Can send photos on request. Thanks! Shawn 760-445-2265

Greetings- I have a condo in Cardiff in North San Diego County about 10-15 minutes from Del Mar and the Surf Cup venue. Several soccer families have stayed with strong reviews. It's 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, low fuss and close to Cardiff Reef for surfing and the beach. Ocean view from the outside deck, great for BBQs, and walk to local restaurants and market. Sleeps 7 in beds, plus a couch for siblings :). No pets. Nightly from $150, varies on season. Can send photos on request. Thanks! Shawn 760-445-2265

Link?

Does it count in Surf Cups play/stay requirement?

Does Barn ever visit?

Back