GPS SD coaches?

Does strikers have a DA team?

Or an approved league (club for those of you who don’t get it)

I am not sure who Dominic is - I do like Rebels tho
Ok Dominic. Continue bashing kids on social media. #True colors. #idiot #loser #pathetic
#EvenMoronsKnowThatHashtagsAreOut

Ok Dominic. Continue bashing kids on social media. #True colors. #idiot #loser #pathetic
#EvenMoronsKnowThatHashtagsAreOut
News Alert. I take that back. You are Joe Montoya aka adidas aka jojosoccer. SDSC must love you posting all over the forum with all your alias. You are one angry dude. And oh did I mention jealous. Oh and did I mention that girls leave your team because of your behavior. The #loser is still relevant. Now go crawl under your rock.

I am so offended !

I do agree that captain jojo is an idiot

I can’t believe that Sdsc gave him a top team. He is screamer and not a strong coach, no wonder his team is a revolving door and they are short players for national cup

Your 0-2 on naming who you think I am!

Cmon monkey !!

While Kim thinks I am lovely, she does not want to be associated with me and has thus asked me to clarify the issue. I am a man not named Kim. I did not give a shit until you started to badmouth kids (and yes you did in PMs to me.) You are still a loser.

Is there really this much drama over kids soccer? ...at the Presidio level?
Maybe high school soccer isn't so bad.

...who I'm I kidding, yes it is!

Drinks on the house for everyone!

Is there really this much drama over kids soccer? ...at the Presidio level?
Maybe high school soccer isn't so bad.

...who I'm I kidding, yes it is!

Drinks on the house for everyone!
Says the guy who claims that refs think High school soccer is all about them.

Really is a piece of crap. Going around crapping so much that he has forgotten who he has crapped on. He is not smart enough to troll without crapping on himself.

Does anyone know if any of the GPS teams have been approved by Presidio or CalSouth yet?
And do they have full teams for the Ramona teams? I know they held tryouts but seemed to be mostly the kids from the Barca 2005 team when we were there.
I have a 07 daughter who went to tryouts and is going to play with GPS Ramona team, but my question is will they have a full team? I heard about coaches leaving and am now feeling a little confused. Is this smoke and mirrors.

I have a 07 daughter who went to tryouts and is going to play with GPS Ramona team, but my question is will they have a full team? I heard about coaches leaving and am now feeling a little confused. Is this smoke and mirrors.
It is really easy. Email the coach and ask for the names of committed players. This "smoke and mirrors" bs is getting old. At least come up with an original reason to bag on GPS.

It is really easy. Email the coach and ask for the names of committed players. This "smoke and mirrors" bs is getting old. At least come up with an original reason to bag on GPS.
Really!?! Liking my post? What is wrong with you? How's your 04 Rebels doing and how many will be replaced by Albion defects?

Monkey I liked your post because you got upset at the smoke and mirrors comment made by someone other than me. This poor guy is going to buy into the smoke and mirrors and is feeling lead on..shocker

Last edited:
Monkey I liked your post because you got upset at the smoke and mirrors comment made by someone other than me. This poor guy is going to buy into the smoke and mirrors and is feeling lead on..shocker

I like Rebels as a club and their 04s are good, my kid doesn’t play there though.
Don’t be offended that a club like Rebels has their shit together

They will beat the Taila troopers this weekend!
It is really simple moron. If you look back through the posts, I had no problem with you until you started bashing kids. That is not cool. And I don't believe you give a damn about GPS and Rells eventhough you pretended to at first. You have an agenda and make shit up to push it. Just like you said Scheri's wife turned him in you lying piece of crap. It was the parents of an existing player.

It's wonderful that Rebels is getting DA but just adding some Albion defects is not going to make them magically better. Still a second tier club so don't think that a patch on your kid's jersey is going to make you a more worthy parent. I was not for either team but now I clearly am given your association with Rebels. Why else would you know or care who is playing and why would you rave that Rebels has their shit together and every other club,
team and coach south of the 8 sucks.

Monkey you need to go for a drive in your minivan w student of the month stickers and chill out

My kid doesn’t play DA. I was also pointing out that they will have both girls and boys DA

I was correct re TS, I voiced my concern w Rells (correct again) . Get over it

Last edited:
Monkey you need to go for a drive in your minivan w student of the month stickers and chill out

I said Rebels is a good established club. My kid doesn’t even play there! They have good coaches, fields, tournament, programs , etc . My kid doesn’t play DA. I was also pointing out that they will have both girls and boys DA

If you think they are second tier club, what is GPS or Tailas troopers?

I was correct re TS, I voiced my concern w Rells (correct again) . Get over it
You where wrong about Scheri. You said his wife turned him in which is not true and by the time you mentioned Rells it was already known what was happening. Lots of people got letters from the DA. Get over it.
GPS will be fine. By their 3rd year they will have legit teams.

Back