GPS SD coaches?

* I should add the way you do this is by Albion not being voted into Presidio this year and the City and School District taking away their fields.

What success has everyone had??

Jealous of who?

Rells? Called it months ago

Everybody should listen to FACT, after all he told several people on this site he used to play for the sockers. He is just upset that his kids keep following coaches that chase the $ all over town

OVC has 6-7 teams , is that even enough to form a league in presidio /sdda?

Last edited:
FYI my kid doesn’t play at OVC aka the titanic
You told me that your dd is an 04 playing up on the 03 OVC team with her friends that are not very good. Don't tell me you were lying to me? I thought we had a bromance.[Goldenfjord please insert appropriate meme].

At the December Presidio meeting GPS was discussed. There is a reference to it in the minutes. Apparently they had been spreading false information on their website about approvals that they did not have yet. My source is not sure whether Rells or someone else was in charge of the website but did say this is why central left. They did not want to be associated with false information and had been assured that Rells was out when in reality he was not. How does GPS think they can continue with Rells? I am just speechless.

Apparently Central by walking showed that they value integrity over money. I say let's give them Albion and kick Gins and his groupies to the curb.
Will Rells is out of GPS has been since feb 1st

Really I am not your bro. You are a piece of crap! Fact had it right. Once you start bagging on a child you lost me.

Go back to your OVC team that is not good enough for your daughter.

ReallyShit- Do you feel powerful when you bag on children? PMing me making fun of children does not endear me to you. You have no idea what a person's family goes through with something like this. Let it go douche.

What success has everyone had??

Jealous of who?

Rells? Called it months ago
Ray ? Chasing the director $
Toumi? Gone within a yr when the $ runs out

Everybody should listen to FACT, after all he told several people on this site he used to play for the sockers. He is just upset that his kids keep following coaches that chase the $ all over town

OVC has 6-7 teams , is that even enough to form a league in presidio /sdda?
Rells- you did not call it months ago. DA letters were sent to a lot of people. Don't think you are special.
Ray and Toumi chasing money? It looks like they need a navigation system then as they are going in the wrong direction. Probably for something they believe in.
Fact- played or plays for Sockers? If true are you jealous? But that one is new to me.
Who mentioned OVC trying to form a league in Presidio/SDDA. I did not even know what that means. Boy are you dumb.

Called it being a psycho

Something they believed in at crusaders, albion, sharks, notts, gps?

Fact is a soccer dad who drives a minivan - never played at any high level

You have to have a minimum number of teams to have a league ( as in a club )
Example : you can’t have a “club” with less than 10 teams play in pres/sdda

For a soccer parent you are dumb

Last edited:
Called it being a psycho

Something they believed in at fusion, crusaders, albion, sharks, notts, gps, and now the strikers?

Fact is a soccer dad who drives a minivan - never played at any high level

You have to have a minimum number of teams to have a league ( as in a club )
Example : you can’t have a “club” with less than 10 teams play in pres/sdda

That’s why Ray has had his teams reg under different clubs over the yrs

For a soccer parent you are dumb
Thinking that a league and club are the same thing? Remind me who is dumb? Calling kids name is my hotbutton. I am done with you. Peace out loser.

member leagues ( as in a club ) idiot

When you register your kid to their club they play for a league (insert club name) , then that league plays in presidio, sdda, coast league, etc

Back