GPS SD coaches?

One of the guys starting GPS SD, Will Rells got arrested today on embezzlement and theft from his previous club at Barca Cantera.

Saw that as well....booked into SD Jail on $20K bail. GPS got him out just in time lol
Just in time? For what or for who? Looks like the Central GPS was separate and that he is the reason they left. Where are all those coaches and players? I had heard a lot of Waldo's Warriors were at tryouts. Where's Waldo's Warriors?

Is there a story somewhere that covered this?
No but I am sure ReallyCrap is working on one. He is obsessed with this issue.
I cannot imagine it was a large amount of money given the size of Barca. Is Armando that dense that he did not see this (assuming it is true)?
Despite making fun of a lot of things on this board and being glad Rells will probably never coach again (although TS might say otherwise), it is sad to know that he has a family in this community that will be affected by his actions.

Called it

Sucks for his family , shitty coach and a crook. His daughter is a good player - at some Pt she will quit due to how her dad ruined the game by being a lunatic
Only a complete loser would say anything negative about a child in this situation. Nice backhanded compliment. You should delete that immediately!

I already did. The shit hit the fan while he was in Florida. Wife was the one who blew the whistle to the club. He got replaced by another coach and sent home in the middle of the showcase

I am not sure where this lies criminally as the player or players may be adults.

Albion is doing a poor job of damage control. DA doesn’t look so shiny and pretty anymore. I wonder how they will spin this or continue just to pretend it didn’t happen

Last edited:
@Really!?! I hope you can tell us what you know about the Scheri situation? You called a lot of this stuff that everyone thought was a lie and it wasn’t.
He did not know anything that was not already public information and also on this site. Rells was a known commodity.

Really is a wannabe coach dad of an OVC player that is jealous of everyone's success.

Rells was a known commodity

Fact you have no idea what your talking about, even though you played for the sockers :)

Last edited:
Will is already coaching again at GPS days after he was released according to some parents who saw him on the field. Will GPS survive?

Will is already coaching again at GPS days after he was released according to some parents who saw him on the field. Will GPS survive?
What is wrong with people? I thought GPS recovered respect by booting him. How about an Albion GPS merger? Then we can get rid of 2 birds with one stone.

The central GPS group that left had it right or are they back too?

Really is a wannabe coach dad of an OVC player that is jealous of everyone's success.

Or a Liverpool player, or a Barca player, or a SD United player. All those clubs have parents that have reason to dislike him. Anyone that was associated with Qwest probably does, too. Any parent that has had a kid taken out during a game by one of his players also has a bone to pick, too.

Or a Liverpool player, or a Barca player, or a SD United player. All those clubs have parents that have reason to dislike him. Anyone that was associated with Qwest probably does, too. Any parent that has had a kid taken out during a game by one of his players also has a bone to pick, too.
He has claimed to a couple different people on this site that he is an OVC parent, but I do have doubts given he also attacked other coaches.

What is wrong with people? I thought GPS recovered respect by booting him. How about an Albion GPS merger? Then we can get rid of 2 birds with one stone.

The central GPS group that left had it right or are they back too?

Central is still no longer affiliated with GPS.

Central is still no longer affiliated with GPS.
At the December Presidio meeting GPS was discussed. There is a reference to it in the minutes. Apparently they had been spreading false information on their website about approvals that they did not have yet. My source is not sure whether Rells or someone else was in charge of the website but did say this is why central left. They did not want to be associated with false information and had been assured that Rells was out when in reality he was not. How does GPS think they can continue with Rells? I am just speechless.

Apparently Central by walking showed that they value integrity over money. I say let's give them Albion and kick Gins and his groupies to the curb.

Back