GK Trainers

Any suggestions on GK trainers? Willing to travel between South OC to LA for the right price ... thanks for your help :)

Victor Nogueira in South OC. Has had my DD since U11. Got her playing at NT level and on her way to D1 college in a week. Great trainer and hall of fame former indoor player.

Any suggestions on GK trainers? Willing to travel between South OC to LA for the right price ... thanks for your help :)

Ian Feuer, his Bio is on the Santa Monica United FC website, used to be the GK coach for La Galaxy, he runs different camps and also does 1 on 1's, his contact info is there too...

Here is a list of keeper trainers in no particular order that we think are great at what they do. All are very technical teachers of the position. We hope this helps;) you can DM them for more info.

Evelyn Fierros- @evelynfierosss LA-Whittier Area Available for summer currently playing for the University of Hawaii.

Juan Cervantes- @careless_juan West LA/South Bay Area played at UCLA graduated last year currently Strikers Fc South Bay keeper coach.

Joe Velazco- @impactgoalkeeperacademy trains out of the LA-South Bay Torrance area currently Beach Fc South Bay keeper coach.

Brett @differentbreedgoalkeeping trains out of Oc-Fullerton area UCI keeper coach.

Jordan Sanguedulce- @sanguedulce trains out of OC -Whittier area currently Strikers Fc North keeper coach.

Mike Bautista- @gkcoachmike trains out of OC Fullerton area currently Rangers keeper coach.

Neil Thomson -@bigcatgk trains out of East LA currently the LAFC academy keeper coach.

Victor Nogueira in South OC. Has had my DD since U11. Got her playing at NT level and on her way to D1 college in a week. Great trainer and hall of fame former indoor player.
I know he is the GK trainer at West Coast. Does he also do private training? If so, could you please provide his contact info?

Back