Girls DPL?

You need to take another look at the standings you missed the DPL teams that don’t use DPL in their name.
I don't see any other 3-game winning DPL teams. Pretty sure the Group A and C winners are Legends and Real So Cal's SCDSL teams (their DPL teams are in Groups E and G). I count 4 total DPL teams that advanced (2 as wild cards).

For the 16 teams that advanced, I count:

SCDSL 10 (5 Champions, 3 Europa, 1 Flight 2, 1 Flight 3*)
DPL 4
CSL 2 (1 Gold, 1 Silver Elite)

*Not sure what that Arsenal ECNL team is. Perhaps they had some ECNL players guesting with their Flight 3 team?

Last edited:
I don't see any other 3-game winning DPL teams. Pretty sure the Group A and C winners are Legends and Real So Cal's SCDSL teams (their DPL teams are in Groups E and G). I count 4 total DPL teams that advanced (2 as wild cards).

DPL 4
CSL 2 (1 Gold, 1 Silver Elite)

*Not sure what that Arsenal ECNL team is. Perhaps they had some ECNL players guesting with their Flight 3 team?
Group A and C teams are flt 1 teams from Regional Satellites (Riverside and San Gabriel Valley respectively), so in essence it is that Clubs Top team.

Long and short, I think it’s much ado about nothing for the ‘04’s. Teams who were in the hunt last year remain in the hunt this year regardless of the league and whether or not they changed/added some title to their name.

Only obvious to a delusional Kool Aide drinking pansy.

You don't even have a kid in this age group and Kicker does. Not sure about Papa but neither see another DPL team. So no not obvious. Prove it, list the teams.

Easy to call me names online. Name the place and I will let you try the same to my face.

Would you like to share this information?
Why, it’s obvious.

DPL 4
CSL 2 (1 Gold, 1 Silver Elite)?
Only obvious to a delusional Kool Aide drinking pansy. So no not obvious. Prove it, list the teams.
Fact go away, I am trying to be a tough guy. You know how wonderful DPL is for my ego. I can't wait until they give parents DPL patches too. Until then I like daisies not pansies. Name the place .

Monkey

From your history here I knew you were a jerk but you just confirmed it by creating a fake post in my name. That’s low.

No I am not trying to be a tough guy. It’s just people post nasty things about others that they never would say to their face.

You need to take another look at the standings you missed the DPL teams that don’t use DPL in their name.
Everyone on this forum has opinions and we can agree to disagree on them. But when you come on here to claim a fact not an opinion to further your DPL agenda of course I am going to call you out to prove it.

Only obvious to a delusional Kool Aide drinking pansy.

You don't even have a kid in this age group and Kicker does. Not sure about Papa but neither see another DPL team. So no not obvious. Prove it, list the teams.
Monkey

From your history here I knew you were a jerk but you just confirmed it by creating a fake post in my name. That’s low.

No I am not trying to be a tough guy. It’s just people post nasty things about others that they never would say to their face.
People have been called far worse than pansy on this site. Stop deflecting, stop threatening people and just answer the damn question or admit that you were wrong.

Monkey

Look in the mirror. Get a life, no one believes my post is real you pansy.

But instead of admitting you are wrong you are rude and deflect.

I was wrong about the three wins. I miss read his post. When I posted it’s obvious I meant the teams that were in DPL that don’t use DPL in their name. I am certainly not rude like you creating fake posts

I was wrong about the three wins. I miss read his post. When I posted it’s obvious I meant the teams that were in DPL that don’t use DPL in their name. I am certainly not rude like you creating fake posts
Thank you for admitting it. I'll let GoldenFjord and Fact work on the rude part.

And no I am not going fight Fact or anyone else. If everyone here is in Vegas though I suggest we meet up. It’s way too easy to insult people online when you don’t know them

Back