Girls Development Academy

Or if they make the robotic team or debate team and have a major competition and are told "soccer is first" run...

In 8th grade, my son joined the local lacrosse league. At the first parents orientation meeting, the head coach declared "The following are not valid excuses for missing practice -- soccer, baseball, football, tennis, track, wrestling..." Some people left without signing up. We stuck with it for a year, even though his inexcusable absences for soccer events relegated him to the B team.

My daughter, on the other hand, joined the girls lacrosse team in 6th grade. They were a much easier group to get along with. The girls supported each other, even to the point that the high school girls volunteered to coach the younger kids. She came to visit us this weekend, and spent a good deal of time with her high school lacrosse buddies.

In 8th grade, my son joined the local lacrosse league. At the first parents orientation meeting, the head coach declared "The following are not valid excuses for missing practice -- soccer, baseball, football, tennis, track, wrestling..." Some people left without signing up. We stuck with it for a year, even though his inexcusable absences for soccer events relegated him to the B team.

My daughter, on the other hand, joined the girls lacrosse team in 6th grade. They were a much easier group to get along with. The girls supported each other, even to the point that the high school girls volunteered to coach the younger kids. She came to visit us this weekend, and spent a good deal of time with her high school lacrosse buddies.
So!

Yes but who cares. He is weak sauce and is still trying to prove to me that his kid is good enough. Pathetic if you ask me. I personally don't care what anyone other than my player's coach thinks of her. His chains are so easy to rattle...

Is that what you think I am trying to do, Amy?

Is Oklahoma and Colorado not good schools to get offers from?

Not according to Amy. You also do not want an offer from ASU or UofA. In addition, being committed as a Junior is also bad. I think Ms. Mediocre Thorne should add these thoughts to the College Recruiting threat for the ulittles.

Not according to Amy. You also do not want an offer from ASU or UofA. In addition, being committed as a Junior is also bad. I think Ms. Mediocre Thorne should add these thoughts to the College Recruiting threat for the ulittles.
You are sweetsplat, lmao!

You are pretty dumb. I have you all up in your feelings. All I have to do is push and you keep on spilling your pathetic little guts. Where is your daughter committed to sweetsplat? Where has the club hopping landed you? Is it still SC Del Sol? They have GDA now and I know how obsessed you are with labels. There are plenty of good community colleges in Arizona.

Is Oklahoma and Colorado not good schools to get offers from?
if your DD is getting FREE money to attend school and play soccer, it's all GOOD! Both are great schools with a lot of school spirit and pride. Colorado is a strong up and coming program who has been aggressively recruiting strong talent. I don't know much about Oklahoma...but they are strong in every other sport, so I'm thinking soccer should be competitive. Hope this helps.

if your DD is getting FREE money to attend school and play soccer, it's all GOOD! Both are great schools with a lot of school spirit and pride. Colorado is a strong up and coming program who has been aggressively recruiting strong talent. I don't know much about Oklahoma...but they are strong in every other sport, so I'm thinking soccer should be competitive. Hope this helps.
Well said

Thank you. My dd is, I guess you can say in the recruiting stage, and any help from parents/players with experiences who's gone through this process is GREATLY appreciated

Back to the topic -- Girls Development Academy

Rosters are "due" this Friday, Aug 18th (although names can be added after), we should be able to see the rosters up on the DA site shortly thereafter. I know some clubs have been scrambling last minute to add 1-2 players, so should be interesting.

Back