Girls Development Academy

You underdug what I was saying. Don't get upset with me fellow soccer pops. We thread the same currents. I don't go at no one on this forum. I come in respect.
You're a 03 Blues parent.....I am former Blues parent myself, so not upset at all.

Seriously, I didn't get your post. It was all over the place. Are you posting 3 parents on the 03 Blues Rennie/Bobak team are hard on their DDs and they are projected to be future D1 players?

My flip flop doesn't have the grammarly app on it and sorry for being all over the place. I am the Driver Formerly Known as a Blues Parent.

Then again personally, there were a few A teams and clubs where I didn't want my DD playing at/for.
My daughter enjoyed every minute playing for the Blues. We don't get caught up in the A or B team business. All the chicken knew who the Hens were at the Ranch. My DD played by ear and now she needs to learn how to Read music that's the only reason for the move. Forever Live the 18 yard club and the Black and Blue 6 yard lounge.

My daughter enjoyed every minute playing for the Blues. We don't get caught up in the A or B team business. All the chicken knew who the Hens were at the Ranch. My DD played by ear and now she needs to learn how to Read music that's the only reason for the move. Forever Live the 18 yard club and the Black and Blue 6 yard lounge.
And a few of those chickens developed into roosters, surpassing those hens.

Definitely not completely the same RSC ECNL 00 team, although I am aware the keeper is at the ECNL training camp.

I see that the Burlingame team was trying to pass the ball around, so respect for that. It's just highlights, and mainly toward the RSC team, so I am taking that with a grain of salt, however, this is not development. This did nothing for either team. I don't know how to explain common sense.

You can't blame RSC because Surf does the scheduling of games. I mean 10-0 is over the top but it just sounds as if the other team was just not the same caliber. The majority of the RSC team is the same team. Some of the girls were on KWs RSC ECNL team but they are 2018 so they moved to ABs DA 00 team. KM the goalie is at camp but the goalie for this game is very good. She's also from KWs RSC team and going to CSUF in the fall. But seriously ZH #13 was on fire and poorly marked; she's a player though, she a Oregon Duck come 2018. My DD has played with a lot of these girls but she's at another academy club. Besides the WA Crossfire team, it appears most of the CAS teams are dominating the bracket anyway.

You can't blame RSC because Surf does the scheduling of games. I mean 10-0 is over the top but it just sounds as if the other team was just not the same caliber. The majority of the RSC team is the same team. Some of the girls were on KWs RSC ECNL team but they are 2018 so they moved to ABs DA 00 team. KM the goalie is at camp but the goalie for this game is very good. She's also from KWs RSC team and going to CSUF in the fall. But seriously ZH #13 was on fire and poorly marked; she's a player though, she a Oregon Duck come 2018. My DD has played with a lot of these girls but she's at another academy club. Besides the WA Crossfire team, it appears most of the CAS teams are dominating the bracket anyway.
ZH is a great player!

Funny thing is, as I sit here with my IPad sippin ☕️ In one hand and reading along, I notice as I scroll with my right thumb that I accidentally hit a rating. I can't help but wonder how many inadvertent "dumb" or "creative" ratings I've handed out lol!!

Back