Girls 04 DA

May be a coincidence, but as soon as you typed flipburger, the ad for The Habit appeared below. This site is more intuitive than I thought.

Flip Burgers - that's funny man ... because I had In & Out Double Double protein soon after my text

"That's too Coincidental to be a coincidence "

Can 04 DA Teams play tourney's in August?
Yes, they can. There are a couple of DA teams and a couple of ECNL teams in this tournament that starts this Friday.
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=57400&GroupID=597375&Gender=Girls&Age=14

There is a chance for the final to be a MVLA/SJ Earthquakes matchup. Would be interesting to see this years Surf DA and Surf Super Black champions go at it one last time before the landscape changes for good.

Yes, they can. There are a couple of DA teams and a couple of ECNL teams in this tournament that starts this Friday.
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=57400&GroupID=597375&Gender=Girls&Age=14

There is a chance for the final to be a MVLA/SJ Earthquakes matchup. Would be interesting to see this years Surf DA and Surf Super Black champions go at it one last time before the landscape changes for good.

NorCal's version of El Classico materialized today in the Mustang Tournamant Finals with MVLA (2017 Surf Cup Champion - Super Black) vs SJ Quakes (2017 Surf Cup Champion - DA Division).

MVLA won and now has a 8-2-1 record over Quakes/Force over the past calendar year (yes they have played each other that many times).

Both teams are talented and the future is bright in NorCal.

The tournament should be a prime axample on how watered down everything is now. These tourneys are sad! They really should absolutely stop this nonsense and just do showcases

NorCal's version of El Classico materialized today in the Mustang Tournamant Finals with MVLA (2017 Surf Cup Champion - Super Black) vs SJ Quakes (2017 Surf Cup Champion - DA Division).

MVLA won and now has a 8-2-1 record over Quakes/Force over the past calendar year (yes they have played each other that many times).

Both teams are talented and the future is bright in NorCal.

More interested if you stay ECNL Next year or are forced into Burlingame. What's the thought on that? You will have little to no competition in ECNL except Heat- how will that work this season seems like it will be boring

With DA, the competition is definitely diluted. That said, there is more ECNL competition than DA in Norcal. Norcal ECNL has MVLA, San Juan, Davis Legacy, Mustang, Pleasanton Rage, and Santa Rosa for local fall play. San Juan plays very well and Mustang always maintains competitive teams. It will be interesting to see ECNL competition outside of the Norcal region since many clubs shifted to DA.

I just looked at the Earthquakes DA fall schedule. It looks like their only clear competition in FALL season might be So Cal Blues from Surf DA results (the little info I have on who went to DA). I'm not familiar with new DA teams outside of Norcal - so they may be competitive but it's too early to gage.

San Diego Surf is the best 04 team we have every played (classy as well) and they can definitely compete with Earthquakes. They don't play till Feb, but that should be a great game! Disappointed that in this new landscape ECNL cannot play DA teams. My daughter plays for MVLA and those are two teams (among others ) we would love to continue to play.

More interested if you stay ECNL Next year or are forced into Burlingame. What's the thought on that? You will have little to no competition in ECNL except Heat- how will that work this season seems like it will be boring
Just watched the the youtube. Looks to me like MVLA got away with one there going to pk's. Quakes had the run of possession. Built from the back nicely and looked stronger for most of the game. As for creating chances it was about even. To bad it had to go to pk's to find a winner. In the end both teams are no doubt top teams in the country. Seems like the SJ Quakes are doing some very good things in all age groups in a very short period. I'm glad we get to play them in the DA.

I agree the bigger question is will MVLA be satisfied playing in a 2nd tier division (ECNL)? DA has the top clubs throughout the country and will only get stronger. Also agree if there weren't both leagues the talent would be stronger but the reality is the DA is here and it will be the future.

Back