Games of the Week

Strikers 3-0... they are without a doubt the best 05 team in club. It's too bad no one can really challenge them in this level. I'll be very curious to see how they do next year in academy.

Does Strikers have any 2005 playing on the USSDA Academy team?
If not then its not fair to call them the best 05 in club.

Definitely a VERY SPECIAL well coached group of 2005's. Hands down one of the best 2005 teams in the country.
That Center Mid "The Franchise" clones himself all over the field and is a play maker extraordinaire..!!

My prediction:
They will be in the Finals of the National Cup and most likely winning it..!!

Definitely a VERY SPECIAL well coached group of 2005's. Hands down one of the best 2005 teams in the country.
That Center Mid "The Franchise" clones himself all over the field and is a play maker extraordinaire..!!

My prediction:

I meant they are the best non da 05 team. And will be a solid squad next year in da. Lafc, Galaxy, GS, Pats, Arsenal, and Tfa will be rounding off the top teams.

My prediction:

The only way they lose in nationals is if it's their second game of that day and they underestimate a team capable of beating them. Which can happen.

indeed. the ball is round!!

My prediction:

I agree that Strikers are currently a level above all other teams except for the Legends . I think Strikers have a slight edge over the Legends but it would be a tough match.

Both teams physically look similar to 04 teams but with more skill. Both teams would probably be contenders in the 2004 age group for the state , Far West Regionals and the National Championships . I only say this as an example of how good I think they are.

It my understanding that 2005's play in the Far West Regionals of National Cup but do not advance to the National Championships. Which is unfortunate as both teams would probably be favorites to win Nationals .

Strikers Irvine had enough talent to field an all 04 DA team, that's why their already strong 05 team didn't have it's talent pulled and is even stronger this year.

Certainly one of the strongest Center Mids in the game right now at that age.

My prediction:

From your keyboard to God's eyes...

The only way they lose in nationals is if it's their second game of that day and they underestimate a team capable of beating them. Which can happen.

The best team doesn't always win in soccer.

ManCity went down to PKs., that after a 3-0 lead going into the half.

BYSC Corona finished 2nd in Silver elite
playing the 3rd flight in vegas cup. how is that allowed?
Maybe they're using the got soccer rankings. BYSC is 50 in Cali, almost all of the silver elite teams are higher. What's up with The Nevada Heat with national ranking of 10 in silver elite? Looks like they're sand bagging, home cooking. #1 team in Nevada ducking the big boys...

Maybe they're using the got soccer rankings. BYSC is 50 in Cali, almost all of the silver elite teams are higher. What's up with The Nevada Heat with national ranking of 10 in silver elite? Looks like they're sand bagging, home cooking. #1 team in Nevada ducking the big boys...
Being the number one team in Nevada, ranked by Got Soccer...What does that really mean? I don't think they are sand bagging when they are competing against So Cal teams. Who knows how they determined these things? Glad to be just going to Vegas this weekend!! Safe travels everyone...rain in the forecast for those coming from LA...ugh! How long do you think it will take? What time are you planning to leave?

Being the number one team in Nevada, ranked by Got Soccer...What does that really mean? I don't think they are sand bagging when they are competing against So Cal teams. Who knows how they determined these things? Glad to be just going to Vegas this weekend!! Safe travels everyone...rain in the forecast for those coming from LA...ugh! How long do you think it will take? What time are you planning to leave?
I guess we'll find out what those rankings mean this weekend. Good luck!

Back