Games of the Week

2 laufa parents were ejected at the 40th minute and the laufa coach himself tried to calm his sideline. Apparently it didn't work.

Ok . Last suggestion , with only 10 minutes left, the ref could have cleared the sideline of spectators and let the players finish the game. I have seen this done.

Ok . Last suggestion , with only 10 minutes left, the ref could have cleared the sideline of spectators and let the players finish the game. I have seen this done.

Even when the parents are making violent threats ? The refs asked the Cda parents to call the police.

WE PLAYED NULART AT OC PREMIER TOURNEY, I BELIEVED SCORED FIRST 1-0 TO NULART FAVOR. NICE AND CALM COACH AND PARENTS/FANS YET AT 1-1 #10 FEW OTHER PLAYERS, COACH AND PARENTS GOT LOUD. AT 2-1 CELTIC UP THEY COULDN'T HANDLE THE BALL MOVEMENT AND PASTE GAME WAS OVER 2-1 THEY LOST AND OUT OF TOURNAMENT ONCE THE WHISTLE BLEW AT LEAST 5 OF THEIR PARENTS WERE ABOUT TO RUSH ME, "GET A REAL JOB, COACHING IS NOT A REAL JOB" LIKE ALWAYS I SMILE AND LEAVE.

IM SURE IT WASNT JUST LAUFA BUT THEY ARE LOUD!

Legends 2-0 over Surf. Seems like we can do it......
I saw Legends play in the last scdsl showcase . They looked very strong to me and moved the ball very well . I think there are only a few teams who can regularly compete with them and they can beat anybody on any given day.

WE PLAYED NULART AT OC PREMIER TOURNEY, I BELIEVED SCORED FIRST 1-0 TO NULART FAVOR. NICE AND CALM COACH AND PARENTS/FANS YET AT 1-1 #10 FEW OTHER PLAYERS, COACH AND PARENTS GOT LOUD. AT 2-1 CELTIC UP THEY COULDN'T HANDLE THE BALL MOVEMENT AND PASTE GAME WAS OVER 2-1 THEY LOST AND OUT OF TOURNAMENT ONCE THE WHISTLE BLEW AT LEAST 5 OF THEIR PARENTS WERE ABOUT TO RUSH ME, "GET A REAL JOB, COACHING IS NOT A REAL JOB" LIKE ALWAYS I SMILE AND LEAVE.

IM SURE IT WASNT JUST LAUFA BUT THEY ARE LOUD!

Slammers has good Talent and so does LAUFA, but both of their sidelines are very loud and out of control when things don't go their way.
They would be much better teams if the sidelines would respect the game and the outcome of it.

Slammers has good Talent and so does LAUFA, but both of their sidelines are very loud and out of control when things don't go their way.
They would be much better teams if the sidelines would respect the game and the outcome of it.

Agreed, we had a parent kicked out of the game from the Slammers recently. What's annoying is when they complain so much and don't seem to fully understand the rules of the game.

This thread is going to be busy, some great North/South matchups.
Strikers v Slammers, Strikers v Galaxy, Laufa v Surf, Legends v Slammers, Legends v Galaxy, Surf v South Coast

Looks like the South is much better at the top compared to the North. This was my hunch prior to today and it seemed to play out that way today at the Showcase.

While at Silver lakes a gentleman witnessed someone stealing a nice ktm dirt bike out of a truck putting it in a early 2000s white ford f150 . this is very sad that anyone would do that . hope there are cameras that can help track the truck down. again not cool.

Looks like the South is much better at the top compared to the North. This was my hunch prior to today and it seemed to play out that way today at the Showcase.

Does anyone know the result of the Martinez 1 vs. Slammers game?

Does anyone know the result of the Martinez 1 vs. Slammers game?

Strikers 3-0... they are without a doubt the best 05 team in club. It's too bad no one can really challenge them in this level. I'll be very curious to see how they do next year in academy.

Strikers 3-0... they are without a doubt the best 05 team in club. It's too bad no one can really challenge them in this level. I'll be very curious to see how they do next year in academy.

There are a few teams that challenge them, Legends being one of them. Is there a link to Academy results so far?

Back